Rate Dr. David G Changaris

Dr. David G Changaris's Ratings

He over charges patients coming in with auto accidents him an attorneys around louisville work together an run up unesseacery bills so win the law suite comes the dr an lawyer come out wit the person with the injury for the rest of there life an not enough money to survive because you have a life altering experience an that's what happen with me an Dr Changaris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Changaris to anyone that is hurting in their back,shoulders or legs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

After my car accident,i was referred to dr.changaris's office. His whole staff is wonderful. i would refer anyone i know to him. he took care of any questions or concerns i had. he has a physical therapy office,a massage office,& counseling for when i needed it also for my ptsd.he has been a wonderful doctor. i am very satified with his & his staffs service. i am very glad i was refered to him. he has really took care of me & all of my physical & emotional problems since the accident. i would like to thank them for all of their service & i am greatful to all of them. Dr.changaris is an excellent doctor.i enjoyed his service & his kindness. i only wish that if i ever need an accident doctor again,that he is still there for me to go to.thanks for all of your services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I was recommended to this office by a friend. Dr. Changaris and his staff were very professional and attentive. Dr Changaris appeared to be a man whose very caring to his patients, and cares about their overall health and well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr Changaris and his staff all proved to be knowledgeable and caring. Dr C has great insight and you are getting the experience of a neurosurgeon for the cost of a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

The staff and doctor was always kind and supportive. they showed they cared and the office was always clean. They were knowledgeable also. I never had to wait long to be seen. they explained things that I didn't understand and showed empathy due to my accident. I would refer others to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Changaris is very knowledgable and helpful. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Changaris' rehab staff helped me greatly recover mobility with my damaged knee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

dr. changaris is great. he is always friendly and he takes the time to listen . he is also extremely knowlegeable ,and is willing to share his expertise with his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862576].votes_count ]]