Rate Dr. Reisha F. Brown

Dr. Reisha F. Brown's Ratings

The best Peditrican ! I love Dr.Brown, she is so caring and knowledgable in her field. As a first time Mom of twin girls, she has been extremly supportive and helpful towards tips and such. She has even gone the d tea mike and checked in on me and them over the weekend. She has a fantastic bedside manner and I am grategul to have her!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Took my son to this office just so I could get a referral for an opthamologist. She treated me like I was some white trash mother that didn't take good care of her kid. Claimed my son was overweight by the growth chart and said he needed a diet change. Personally she is just trying to imposed her eating style on everyone else.She is not a dietician so she has no ground to give advice on what kids eat. Also asked borderline offensive questions as to how I discipline him, if he had a bath the night before, how ofter I bath him.....I will not be taking either of my kids back there at all.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

this doctor is very un professional. It is very sad to see someone in this field, with the lack of professionalism, supposedly to care for kids. I would highly discourage anyone considering dr brown for there pediatrician. If you go here and meet her you will see what everyone in town is talking about. Someone needs to do something about this doctor. in no way does she deserve to practice what so ever!!!!!

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Brought my preemie to Dr. Brown because of a fever and cold and very congested. She evaluated him in 10 seconds and said "babies get stuffy". Well we had to take our son to Tampa for surgery and they couldn't do the surgery because of the congestion. They wanted Dr, Brown to look at him again because of his wheezing in his lungs so the nurse practicianer actully call Dr. Brown for us to get him in faster and they told her that she can't see him and we should take him to the ER if it's that bad. After the nurse told them that it wasn't an emergancy the Dr's office said there is nothing they can do and won't see him. I have tried to contact Dr. Brown with no response. NEVER AGAIN!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

I like Dr. Brown as my kids pediatrician. It's not her fault that the billing department and the front office staff isn't as helpful as everyone would like. The lady checking me out is always nice though. Dr. B has always helped us out, been very kind and knowledgable and I'm greatful to her and her office

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag