Rate Dr. Steven K. Solomon

Dr. Steven K. Solomon's Ratings

Dr. Solomon and his nurse Susan, and delivery Nurse Aimee are amazing! He delievered my daughter and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Solomon is THE BEST !!! I switched to him after seeing a number of different doctors for general care. No one compared to him. He is so friendly and professional. He really takes his time to answer all your questions and doesn't try to rush you off. Now that I am pregnant with my first child, I feel at ease knowing I am in good hands with him. I just hope he is on call when I go in to labor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

I have been going doc Solomon for 10 years and LOVE him. He is very personable, reassuing and answers all my questions. Even when I had a cervical cancer scare he reassured me and gave me all the information so I didnt feel left in the dark. I recommend him to everyone who asks and will continue going to him as long as I live in Austin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Dr. Solomon has been my doctor for 11 years. I cant recommend him enough. He is friendly and honest his nurse Susan is so helpful and calming..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

This docot is absolutely wonderful. He is very dedicated to his patients and very attentive. Id recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

LOVE DR. SOLOMON he's the best! Great Dr. I highly recommend him, he's very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

My mom, sister and I have gone to Dr. S. for 10+ years. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is extremely personable and excellent in his field. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Dr. Soloman was very patient with me as I get extremely anxious going to doctors. He looked out for my long term health and didn't just try to get the job done. I couldn't recommend him more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2009

Dr. Solomon is a fabulous doctor. He has a great sense of humor and always answers any and all questions I ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

My daughter and I both go to Dr. Solomon. He is very friendly and knowledgable. My daughter was 15 the first time she went to see him. He made her feel very comfortable in, what was to her, a very stressful situation. I would recommend him to all my women friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862864].votes_count ]]