Rate Dr. Scott J. Lamb

Dr. Scott J. Lamb's Ratings

And $0 was the quality of treatment I got from him. Had already had 3 corticosteroid shots and told him they didn't work on my L-5 to S-1 sciatica and bulging disc pain. Oh no, #4 would be the magic one. Turns out it gave me so much edema on my spinal cord, I stood up one day and my right leg was "dead"...could feel nothing. Threw me to the floor, hit my left leg on door jam and broke my femur above my knee. Also told he doesn't prescribe more than 4 Norco ( 10-325)/day for any of his patients...I was getting more from my Int. Med. Dr. He's another pain Dr. joke that's jumped on that gravy train of 'roid shots that IS NOT A ONE CURE FITS ALL. Turns out I became allergic to them and aftr another paid Dr. gave me #7&8 I became bedridden 24/7 for 18 months (nerves on rt. buttock to'roidsankle on FIRE 24/7. Time released meds 'roids had to completely clear my system and my body suffered immensely (semi-atrophied muscles. Horrible experience, a complete joke for a Dr.who wants $$$.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Complete lack of concern about the patient. Used MRI report to sell me on epidural injections for severe pain in my neck causing a lack of feeling in my arm and constant tingling in my hand. After 3 injections and little relief he decided the MRI doctor was wrong about the severity of nerve impingement and told me I was fine. Then reported me as being able to return to work and travel on pain meds. When challenged he simply said if you want to drive and work while using pain med that's up to you and your employer. He prescribed the meds and asked more than once if refills were needed. If you need a pill see this guy, if you need a doctor keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Dr. Lamb has been very helpful in controlling my spine pain. I have seen several pain doctors over the years and he has helped me the most. He is always polite and gentle with his injections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr Lamb never spoke to me or even explained anything. He was singularly inattentive. I am in massive amounts of pain and he goes "Well, wait a few days until I see you." What? A few days of agony can seem like an eternity. He really cares! Hope he had fun out on his yacht while I was screaming in agony.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

I found Dr Lamb to be totally unprofessional. He doesn't speak to you, seems rushed, and appears not to have a clue about what is going on with you, and if he does, doesn't appear in any way sympathetic or helpful. I find his arrogance and his attitude about patients to be appalling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Very helpful! I feel much better. I am very happy that he is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Excellent knowledgeable pain physician. He has been very helpful in improving my pain and life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

I had surgery on my L5-S1 and was still in pain for years. I went to see Dr. Lamb and we did 100's of injection with only a small amount of relief. I finally DEMANDED a Discogram that another Doctor preformed. Come to find out ALL this time it was L1-L2 that was the issue!! I had surgery fusion and I have been free of the pain I was having. I stll have pain from L5-S1 but I am now able to control it!! He's a good Doctor for injections or smaller issues. I like him, but for major problem seek another Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

this dr. is an insurance dr. which he is saving them money and not caring about the ppl he treats and doesnt know what he is talking about

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Four months after a cervical fusion (two discs replaced with cadaver bones and a plate to secure it) I still needed treatment for pain thinking he could help me. He sent me to a physical therapist in his office, but did not supervise her. Unsupervised, she decided to compress my neck (pop it) before I could react and say no. After that, I was in constant, severe pain. He called me in about a week later and wanted to review my progress. Apparently, he didn't have a single iota about my experience there. When I realized his lack of oversight, I reminded him I paid $40.00 three times a week and, on top of that, paid another $40 for him to review her work after the fact. I left his office in a fit of temper and he fired me. The upshot from the therapists unsupervised pop of my neck: one shattered cadaver disc and the other one detached from vertebrae above and below it, requiring a 2nd operation and severe pain for the rest of my life. Don't trust him! I hope sues me--I'll win!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862918].votes_count ]]