Rate Dr. Denise S. Garvey

Dr. Denise S. Garvey's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Garvey for many years. She is very approachable and knowledgeable. Her staff are also very helpful. The only problem is that most time she is not on time.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

We started seeing Dr. Garvey when we had our son, and she has become our family internist as well- My son really likes her, and I always feel at ease asking her questions. The other doctors in her office are also quite good- and her nurse/desk staff is wonderful.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Garvey is wonderful. She sees both internal medicine and pediatric patients. I went to her for a long time, then when my son was born he started seeing her too. She is patient, helpful and extremely knowlegeable. I had to switch doctors because we moved too far to make the drive to her office, but I was really disappointed to have to switch. I would recommend Dr. Garvey to anyone looking for an internist or pediatrician.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag