Dr. Richard Edwards

Rate Dr. Richard Edwards

Dr. Richard Edwards's Ratings

Had Dr. Edwards remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth this morning. He was super helpful, explained the whole procedure to me beforehand, and alleviated most of my anxiety. The procedure was easy, and took about an hour. While recovering from the drugs, the staff was very caring and helpful. Overall, made a usually stressful thing a very easy appointment. The whole thing felt like it took 5 minutes to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I wish there were more than 5 stars. We need more people like him in this world. He is conscientious, kind, trustworthy..not to mention a great surgeon..rare to find..Thank-you Dr. Edwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Edwards is knowledgeable, trustworthy and an excellent surgeon. I had upper and lower jaw surgery and the surgery went very smoothly. He even came to visit me at the hospital a few days after the surgery!! I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards for surgical procedures such as jaw surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I had two dental implants done by Dr. Edwards about 15 years apart. Both surgeries went very well and the one that is 15 years old is still as good as new. Dr. Edwards was one of the first in Calgary to do this type of surgery. Now even regular dentists are doing it, but when I needed a second dental implant done, I definitely wanted Dr. Edwards to do it. If you need this type of surgery and are at all concerned about it, see Dr. Edwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Edwards is the best oral surgeon in Calgary hands down. He has been doing this for many years, and is an absolute professional at what he does. I personally had my wisdom teeth removed and double jaw surgery done by Dr. Edwards. I had zero complications when I had my wisdom teeth removed 2 years ago, and I was in virtually no pain. I just had my double jaw surgery done about 3 weeks ago, and my recovery is going exceptionally well. I did my research before committing to a surgeon for my double jaw surgery, and I can tell you Dr. Edwards is highly respected and recommended by other health professionals across the city. I could not be happier with the results. If you are in need of oral surgery, don't think twice and choose Dr. Edwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out today and Dr. Richard and his staff were very friendly and helpful. He assured me that everything will go smoothly. Would totally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Our son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Edwards. Everything went incredibly smooth. We highly recommend Dr. Edwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Amazing Surgeon!! I had jaw surgery and he was great throughout the whole process!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing oral surgery! If only all surgeons were this caring and good at what they do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Very friendly staff and doctor knew what he was talking about. Listened to any questions or concerns I had and explained everything to me. Surgery went well (four wisdom teeth removed, two impacted) - there was swelling but I followed his instructions and it went away. There was no pain (thanks to those meds) and no complications. Great doctor! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Came to see Dr. Edwards after reading its ratings on this website. Have seen him 3 times and well - he's a good dentist. He explains well what he does, makes sure you feel comfortable, and doesn't rush you. Have had a surgery with him, it went pretty well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863057].votes_count ]]