Rate Dr. Matthew I. Fogg

Dr. Matthew I. Fogg's Ratings

Dr Fogg treated my sinuses and asthma. He put me on allergy shots and I have never been healthier. My only regret is that I didn't go to him 5 years ago when these problems started. He is wonderful, caring and compassionate. The BEST!

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

My best physician experience ever! He is smart, kind, and caring. I feel like he really cares about his patients. He is also great with my kids. I strongly recommend you see him if you have allergies, asthma, food allergies, etc. He sees my whole family as well as most of my friends and their families!

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Matt is wonderful! I highly recommend him as a specialist that addresses everyone's needs individually. My family is highly allergic to many things and some of us also suffer with asthma. He checked out our individual needs and treated us accordingly. We are now more healthier than we have ever been since we have been seeing Dr. Matt. He is more than just a doctor; he really does care about his patients. We love him.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fogg treated my son for a case of chronic hives. The cause was unknown, but Dr. Fogg was excellent with my son, and very good with us. He listened to everything we had to say, and explained to us all that he knew about this condition, and his experience with it. He help allay our fears that is could be something more serious, and worked to get our insurance company to pay for the medicine he thought would help our son (because the insurance company didn't want to pay for it). As the hives persisted, he checked up on my son a couple times, and always answered our calls when we had questions. When the condition finally resolved itself after about 6 months (which is about how long Dr. Fogg said it would last), he was great about telling us where to follow up on possibly related skin issues. I hope we never have to see Dr. Fogg again, but if our kids have an allergy or immunity issue, he is the first person we will call.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag