Rate Dr. Neil W. Randall

Dr. Neil W. Randall's Ratings

The most caring and careful gastroenterologist around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

The Dr was very good and easy to talk with. Explained everything and how the tests would take place. Don't know what the above poster's problem is, probably another cranky old fart in Naples who are mad at the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Had colonoscopy, found polyp but did not remove as it was near appendix. Easy going manner & took his time explaining options. Encouraged me to get 2nd opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Randall and his staff. He was genuine and easy to speak with. He explained my situation thoroughly and asked me repeatedly if I had questions. He was respectful and caring. I would recommend him to my family and friends. I am very cautious and discriminating in my health care choices, having had extensive need for specialist health care for myself and family members. The staff follows up in appropriate time and manner following surgical procedures, showing excellent care and interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I found Dr. Randall to be a pleasant Dr. I don't understand the opinion shown above.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Rudest, most pompous, arrogant doctor I have ever in my life encountered. After 1st visit, with no acrimony between us, he decided that my gut issues should be handled at a university hospital. He advised me to not move to the this particular city and he refused to treat me. He mocked me, in front of his nurses (who were clearly uncomfortable.) He denied us talking about a particular medication, a conversation is PA had been a part of. She had reitereated that converation to me at a later date. He refused to confer with the PA. After an endoscopy, another patient heard him talk to me while I was in recovery...she was also shocked at his rude manner. This practice does NOT allow a patient to switch to one of the other six or seven doctors in the practice. Using my insurance, it pretty much covers most of the GI doctors available to me. I chose him specifically due to his bio. I haven't ever been treated by a doctor in the negative manner in which I was treated. It was very upsetting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Randall listens and explains well. His office staff is excellent and worked well with my insurer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863304].votes_count ]]