Rate Dr. Dennis Kwong

Dr. Dennis Kwong's Ratings

I was in excruciating tooth pain all night...when I called first thing in the morning, I was advised to come right in. After preventative discussions...I decided that I wanted an extraction. Although it wasn't Dr. Kwong's first choice for me, he respected my wishes and completed the procedure. I have always found him to be nice, understanding and respectful to his patients. He has a GREAT sense of humor too!! Lol...give him a chance...you'll be glad you did :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Little rough on the gums but either then that great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I am afraid I am alone in my comments, I found Dr Kwong on Ratemds, so was very excited to have found a dentist that was so well received on this page. My experience was very different, I found the staff very friendly, but Dr. Kwong seemed to push procedures onto me that I could not afford at the time, and when I told him that at this time I would have to wait to have it done his response was, "well if you don't care about your smile its up to you". Maybe it was a bad day for him, but for a person looking for a new dentist it didnt endear him to me. I did find another dentist in the CHilliwack mall, and she is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][863373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

My grandson was referred to this office for sedation. The staff were wonderful and Dr. Kwong was great with him. All the treatment was completed and I would highly recommend Dr. Kwong and his office staff , if sedation is required or for any type of dentistry. I was surprised to learn they do everything from cleanings to implants. We were very happy with the service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][863372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. Kwong and his staff are amazing!! I went in to get my wisdom teeth taken out with oral sedation. I was very nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Kwong and his assistant, Debra, were so helpful and made me feel very comfortable! If you are very nervous about dental treatment, come pay Dr. Kwong a visit!! You will be happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][863371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Kwong is the fist dentist I ever could use the word "love" with. He is SO patient, caring and understanding. I was a very nervous patient...I hated the freezing part. I'm proud to say that Dr. Kwong is the 1st/ONLY dentist that can freeze me without me panicking..I can't even feel it...and if i show any signs of distress he stops and gives me time to regroup. The staff are friendly and helpful...Do yourself a favor and book your next appt with Dr. Kwong :) you won't regret it...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][863370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Very good dentist, very pleasant and efficient. I never feel the needle when he freezes

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][863369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I just had a wisdom tooth pulled by Dr Kwong, via a referral. I have horrible panic attacks and was referred because Dr Kwong is able to use conscious sedation. I was very nervous about the procedure and the sedation, but Dr Kwong and his staff are awesome at making you feel comfterable and everything went very well. When I thought there might be a complication with bleeding a couple of days later, they had me come in that day and I was checked out immediately. Awesome, awesome service. Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][863368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2009

Staf is friendly, and Dr Kowng is very good at what he does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

Great office staff. Super friendly. Very professional. Understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863366].votes_count ]]