Rate Dr. Dennis Kwong

Dr. Dennis Kwong's Ratings

Little rough on the gums but either then that great!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I am afraid I am alone in my comments, I found Dr Kwong on Ratemds, so was very excited to have found a dentist that was so well received on this page. My experience was very different, I found the staff very friendly, but Dr. Kwong seemed to push procedures onto me that I could not afford at the time, and when I told him that at this time I would have to wait to have it done his response was, "well if you don't care about your smile its up to you". Maybe it was a bad day for him, but for a person looking for a new dentist it didnt endear him to me. I did find another dentist in the CHilliwack mall, and she is amazing.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

My grandson was referred to this office for sedation. The staff were wonderful and Dr. Kwong was great with him. All the treatment was completed and I would highly recommend Dr. Kwong and his office staff , if sedation is required or for any type of dentistry. I was surprised to learn they do everything from cleanings to implants. We were very happy with the service.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kwong and his staff are amazing!! I went in to get my wisdom teeth taken out with oral sedation. I was very nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Kwong and his assistant, Debra, were so helpful and made me feel very comfortable! If you are very nervous about dental treatment, come pay Dr. Kwong a visit!! You will be happy you did!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kwong is the fist dentist I ever could use the word "love" with. He is SO patient, caring and understanding. I was a very nervous patient...I hated the freezing part. I'm proud to say that Dr. Kwong is the 1st/ONLY dentist that can freeze me without me panicking..I can't even feel it...and if i show any signs of distress he stops and gives me time to regroup. The staff are friendly and helpful...Do yourself a favor and book your next appt with Dr. Kwong :) you won't regret it...

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Very good dentist, very pleasant and efficient. I never feel the needle when he freezes

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

I just had a wisdom tooth pulled by Dr Kwong, via a referral. I have horrible panic attacks and was referred because Dr Kwong is able to use conscious sedation. I was very nervous about the procedure and the sedation, but Dr Kwong and his staff are awesome at making you feel comfterable and everything went very well. When I thought there might be a complication with bleeding a couple of days later, they had me come in that day and I was checked out immediately. Awesome, awesome service. Thanks so much!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2009 | flag

Staf is friendly, and Dr Kowng is very good at what he does

Submitted Jan. 22, 2009 | flag

Great office staff. Super friendly. Very professional. Understanding.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kwong is very friendly and explained all the treatment that needed to be done. His dental assistant was very friendly and pleasant as well.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag