Dr. Ann Marie Engfelt

Rate Dr. Ann Marie Engfelt

Dr. Ann Marie Engfelt's Ratings

Dr. Engfelt has been our daughter's pediatrician for seven years now, from the age of 2. She has always been pleasant, knowledgable, and a good listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Ann Marie Engfelt is the worst doctor! So rude and unprofessional. Does NOT return medical calls/questions. Off-hour nurse/on call-staff does not return calls either, not even in case of emergency. Dr. Engfelt never follows up, even if the patient has an emergency room visit. If she can not answer your questions she never supports/helps you by referring you/the patient to someone else who can help/assist. Dr. Engfelt is the worst doctor. Stay away from dr. Ann Marie Engfelt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Engfelt calls us any results before the end of the day.We never had to wait long in the waiting room. Staff is great in peds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

Dr. Engfelt has been our Pediatrician for nearly twelve years and has always been very attentive and highly professional. We have had to work with other Dr's on occasion, but I would say she is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr. Engfelt made a mistake for my daughter's medicine. We were lucky to go back to her office to double check and caught the mistake. We also had to wait to see her for over about an hour pass our appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

My son has been going to Dr Engfelt since birth and she is the best doctor in the world. My son was born with a heart condition that needed surgery. Children's hospital said it would take at least 3 weeks to even see a cardiologist. Well, Dr Engfelt called the hospital and we were able to get an appointment within days. Also, whenever I have questions, I call the office and leave a message for her to call me back and sure enough, she calls back every single time. It took me about 6 months to research and find such a great doctor and my time spent was well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

We had to leave Dr. Engfelt's practice because my husband got new insurance, and we were very sad! Dr. Engfelt was professional, and personal at the same time. I really liked that she had a child the same age as mine. She took her time with us and we felt like we had a personal connection. If we get insurance that allows us to go back, we will!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr Engfelt is very professional and friendly. she i very knowledgeable about her subject.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

We love Dr. Engfelt. She's friendly, practical, helpful, down-to-earth, and great with kids. We've never had trouble getting an appointment when we had a sick kid, and it's been easy to get a call back from a nurse if we had a question but didn't really need to come in to see the doctor. Even though she is usually on time, we've always felt like she had plenty of time to answer our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][863465].votes_count ]]