Dr. Joel Rosh

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Joel Rosh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1697897
27/01/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Rosh is wonderful. Saw several doctor's for my daughter who has Crohn's disease. He has an excellent bedside manner, a calming influence, is very supportive and caring. He is very knowledgeable and will answer any all questions patiently. His staff is outstanding, quick to respond and professional.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1459861
08/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosh is a fabulous dr. He really did save my daughter's life. She had severe crohns diagnosed at age 14 and is as poster child for remicade. she was on e of the first to try the treatment and it has been a god send...as is Dr. Rosh. If your child has stomach issues he is the man for you
RID: 1457270
04/06/11 5 5 5 5 Our daughter was with him for more than 10 years. If the rating scale had a higher option than 5, he would deserve that rating. The word outstanding does not him justice. Anyone that uses him is very fortunate.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1363359
15/02/11 5 4 5 5 Simply put, Dr. Rosh saved my sons life this past summer. He was hospitalized for over a month due to severe Crohn's disease. He is professional yet approachable, patiently answered endless questions about my sons condition Called me personally at times to reassure me or notify me of test results. Office staff is awesome w/fast response to phone calls/questions. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rosh to anyone needing help w/pediatric GI disorders.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1345774
25/01/11 3 1 1 1 While rated a top doctor, he kept us waiting and then did not spend much time with us. Follow-up calls were answered by the nurse. He missed my childs condition. He was impatient and arrogant in our experience.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 877262
04/05/09 5 5 5 5 I have never rated a doctor on the internet before, but i feel so strongly about this one, that I will. Dr. Rosh is excellent. He is intelligent and an excellent listener. He helped when other GI doctors couldn't/ Also , just a great guy. Would highly highly recommend him
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 790171
14/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosh is a terrific physician--he is knowledgeable, thorough, and has always been patient with our endless questions about Inflammatory Bowel Disease. He and his entire staff are always responsive, and supportive of the challenges of our son's disease.
RID: 781261
04/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosh is a great, great pediatric GI doctor. We have only great things to say about his demeanor, competence, communication skills, and follow through. What a great asset to the Goryeb Children's Hospital program. He is our hero for life. I would recommend Dr. Rosh with no reservations at all.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 708669
24/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosh saved my little girls life! she was diagnosed at 3yrs old with UC For 3 yrs he battled this disease with us. He made us aware of any new medications he returned phonecalls in a timely manner, he listened to our input and answered any questions we had. our little girl still thinks of him as her friend. He gave us the best of himself. we will always be grateful to him because without him im sure our baby would not be here today.
RID: 530426
04/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rosh is a per GI doctor very familar with Celiac disease and he is great. Without any hesitation, I would recommend him to anyone needing a pediatric GI doctor.