Rate Dr. James Patrick Beckner

Dr. James Patrick Beckner's Ratings

I am a recently new patient of 1 month and we absolutely love Dr. Beckner. He has helped me more than he will ever know. This is my first trimester and his office has been amazing. I trust him completely with mine and my child's health. I thank God for allowing us to find his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

First I would like to say that I'm the mother of the patient and I'm a RN. My daughter found out she was pregnant and in the first trimester. He prescribed her ZOLOFT and this drug could be harmful to the baby!!! Why would a reputable MD risk harming an unborn child?? Also, she had concerns because another MD sedated her for a procedure while she was pregnant...He never performed a pregnancy test. This being said, again, why would he risk harm to an unborn child when she and her husband are already concerned from being sedated?!?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Beckner: Is by far, stupendous! Absolutely love him. He listens to all my problems big or small. Nothing is taken lightly! He doesn't want to miss anything! Who does that? Dr. Beckner!!!! Thank you for listening, & willing to help me as an individual. I appreciate it! May The Lord bless you daily :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

i love love love dr beckner he was my moms ob and found her cancer her first visit that her family dr couldnt find for 3 years he delivered my now 3 year old son and i still go to him i highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I had heard really good things about Dr. Beckner from others who had seen him but personally my experience wasn't very good. First off, they are ALWAYS so far behind. I would go there for a check up and be there for over two hours. It seems almost as they would try to schedule in as many people for one day regardless of how long the patients would have to wait...Not to mention they would just stand around and talk in the hall while people would be waiting to be seen. Finally though, when he would come in and see me he ALWAYS CALLED ME BY THE WRONG NAME!!! That always irritated me so badly because my name was clearly on my chart and another thing that irritated is I would wait and wait and have to come back again to finish what they couldn't get done that day...They're just very unorganized. He didn't even do my post-partum pap after he told me how important it was after I had my son! My experience just was not very good...I'm going to Seasons at HMG now and am much happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Surgery Patient Only - I had surgery with Dr. Beckner. It seemed like every time I needed help I was sent to the ER which was wasted resources for me. Dr. Beckner was my DR and should have been the one who helped me. He knew what I was going thru yet it seemed like no one even cared! I was told surgery would be cure all and to pretty much deal with my pain until surgery. Surgery has come and gone and I feel worse than I did before surgery. The ER has did more than the Dr himself. I'm very upset and disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

I am very pleased with both dr. beckner and his staff. I did not hesitate to choose him for my second pregnancy based on the service I got from my first. Her is very personable and seems to genuinely care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2010

I cannot thank Dr. Beckner enough. During my whole pregnancy, and Labor you made me feel confortable. He was always wonderful, and listened to everything I had to say. My first delivery, and he stuck around. I called once a week literally and Sharon, or Dr. Beckner always called me back same day. He himself called me as well. Thats a great DR.!!!! I couldnt imagine seeing another OBGYN SS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

I love, love, love, Dr. Beckner and Lisa. His "phone triage nurse" has gotten a litle better at returning calls, but I have had some bad experiences there as some others have stated. I have no other complaints. I have went to Dr. Beckner for years and he is a great doc and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2010

Dr. Beckner and his entire staff are completely proffesional and personable at the same time. They have walked me through 3 heartbreaking miscarriages and finally one very complicated pregnacy. He was on top off every situtation I encountered and wouldn't want anyone else to handle my care. As for his staff, you will find no better or more caring people. Sharon is amazing and has ALWAYS, ALWAYS answered my calls within the day and with great grace and kindness. I cannot say enough about his ultrasound (techs)nurses Pam and Brandi or his nurse Lisa. If you want to be well taken care of and able to rest knowing that your doctor knows what he is talking about and a staff that takes care of you from the moment you hit the front door until the moment you leave then this is the place to be. Trust me because I don't settle for anything less than that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864187].votes_count ]]