Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Alper

Dr. Jeffrey A. Alper's Ratings

Dr Alper is awesome! I was transfered to him when my rheumatologist moved back to New York. I liked my old Dr. very much, but am even happier having been switched to Dr. Alper! I feel he listens, has an excellent grasp of his profession, genuinely cares about his patients and has a very good staff. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

I love Dr. Alper. He saved my life. He has always gone above and beyond for me. He takes a lot of time out of his practice to make sure his patients get help with disability, social security and new drug therapies for rare vascular diseases. No, he is not seinfeld, but he is a kind man. once you go to him for a long time you see how he cares, how he really wants to help his patients. Being someone is a rare and somewhat lethal disease I can assure you that I trust him very much. Yes, I have had questions and he's willing to look up other therapies or talk with an expert doc on my rare disease. I'm shocked to see someone thought he doesn't help his patients. He and his staff are always there for me. He returns calls after hours, types letters if you need them, is concerned about my physical AND mental health. He's a great doc...especially in Naples. You dont' find many that take their practice seriously in this retiree town. Thanks, doc Alper!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Great doctor great bed side manner, couln't ask for more

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864198].votes_count ]]