Rate Dr. Michael F. Cabbad

Dr. Michael F. Cabbad's Ratings

He is a godsend. I love Dr. Cabbad and trust him and his skills unwaiveringly. My c-section was phenomenal and his level of attentiveness during the pregnancy and after the delivery, was amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I recently delivered my 8 lb 5 oz baby girl on 12/19/13. I began prenatal care with Dr. Cabbad around 11 weeks bc I had 6 fibroids which grew very large. I must say he took very good care of me. He is very friendly, knowledgable and prompt. This was my 3rd and likely last pregnancy. I was initially worried bc I knew by the time I delivered I'd be 39, but turns out this was my healthiest pregnancy. I'm sure having great prenatal care was a factor. Same is to be said for my labor and delivery. Dr. Cabbad came in during the night to be with me even though he wasn't on call... It was a wonderful experience. No more babies for me but I will continue to see Dr. Cabbad for GYN care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Dr. Cabbad is the best!!! He is so helpful and informative. He is my GYN and he also delivered my daughter in 2010. I love the fact that if I have a problem, I can call the office and if he isn't available he calls me back the same day. He makes me feel comfortable. I love his staff as well. He gets five stars from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Be aware of this doctor!!! Yes, he was friendly, respectful, patient with me throughout my first pregnancy. However, he showed his true colors during my labor. I was against taking epidural, he told me that i should take the epidural because it will relax me and that he was the doctor with 30 years of experience. When it was time to push, I was allowed to push only for 10 minutes and then he decided that I " needed a C section" because of fetal destress. Watch Ricki lakes documentary The business of being born and then you'll understand what Im taking about. For my second pregnancy I went to an ethical, moral, trustworthy doctor who helped me deliver naturally,without any drugs to an 11 lb and 4 ounces boy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr. Cabbad is the man... I do not know how else to put it. He is respectful, patient, knowledgable, understanding, and goes above and beyond for his patients. I had a difficult delivery and he stood by my side the whole time and made sure my husband and family were well informed. After going through several gyn's who didn't even bother to remember my name, Dr.Cabbad was a breath of fresh air.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Cabbad is a great doctor, very personable, makes you feel at ease. However it's very difficult to reach his staff in order to make an appointment. I've been calling for weeks and haven't been able to talk to an actual person. I've left messages...they say they'll call back but they don't. I don't want to switch to another doctor but I may have to just because I can't schedule an appointment!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][864538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I love Dr. Cabbad and truly trust him with my life. (My C-Section was perfect because of him)I would only use him if I decide to continue to expand my family. He is a godsend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Michael Cabbad is a heaven sent angel. He is extremely gentle and competent. Under his care, I always feel like I am in the best hands. Rifka S. Brooklyn, NY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

Could Not Ask for a Better OB/ GYN!!! Every woman should have the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Cabbab. He is patience and kind. Knowledgable and puts your concerns at ease. Can't say it enough...I LOVE DR. MICHAEL CABBAB!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

the best doctor in the worlsd hands down, he is very patient, attentitive, and a all around perfect doctor. i would not have my beautiful baby boy if no for his care and constant attention., would highly reccomend him to anyone with reproductive troubles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864535].votes_count ]]