Dr. David H. Greenblott

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. David H. Greenblott has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 3601768
11/11/13 4 5 5 5 Doctor David Greenblott is an excellent doctor, very clam, extremely professional and knowledgeable, you can tell that he really enjoys his profession. I really appreciate how Dr. G took his time to answer all my concerns about my bunion surgery. He is that good, I went back and had my second foot done few months later. I would and have recommend him to my family members and friends that I know have foot problem. Again, Dr. G, thank you very much for giving me my life back without pain when I walk...
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David H."

14/04/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2610014
07/04/13 1 3 2 2 the first visit was satisfactory however i always had to remember to remind him to file down my nails after trimming i forgot once and when i left my nails were snagging on everything also he like many foot doctors today re3fuse to apply any lotion after all the scraping also i requested a phamplet on bunion operation for a reletive of mine and the office had nothing also within one week i am in terrible pain from corn and new problem
RID: 2415139
01/09/12 5 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Wait time in office isn't too bad. He took his time and even fixed an additional problem that I wasn't even there for. Very calm demeanor. Tammy was also great.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 2394080
06/08/12 1 2 2 3 Doctor was okay - no great - okay. The main problem is with the office staff. Doctor ordered orthodics for me, and an appt for two weeks later was made. When I got to the office, I was informed my orthodics had never been ordered because they couldn't find the authorization from my insurance company. I paid a co-pay for nothing and wasted my time and gas to get there. Right before leaving, they miraculously found the authorization and made another appt for the following two weeks. This time I called before going, and was told that because it's summer, things are slow at the factory, and they weren't in yet. Since then, it's been one excuse after the other. Yesterday they called to tell me my orthodics have been in the office for a while, and I needed to come in for an appointment with the doctor to make sure they fir correctly. This appointment will be my last with Dr. Greenblott.  Respond
RID: 1735645
12/03/12 5 4 5 5 I had a previous unsuccessful bunion operation and was advised by a different Dr that amputating a toe would be the best solution due to poor circulation. After visiting a vascular surgeon and getting the ok for a 2nd surgery,Dr Greenblott performed my bunion & hammertoe surgery successfully & I'm grateful to have all my toes! Due to my special circumstances, he spent extra time researching the procedure and gave additional effort to make sure I understood all that was involved in the surgery & recovery. I appreciated the time he spent explaining everything.
RID: 1716404
17/02/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Greenblott is a great sugeron . He as an exellent bedside manor and is easy to talk to . The sugery he preformed on my ankle to fix a dislocation went far better than I had hoped for . The post op follow-up appointments were always easy to schedule and the staff is friendly . I would highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends .
RID: 1714454
15/02/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Greenblott in his Boston office for several years now. He is extremely professional in his manner. He takes the time to carefully explain his findings, always answers questions truthfully and is personable in his manner. Dr. Greenblott has been providing examinations and treatment for my diabetic feet. He has also performed several hammertoe surgeries over the past year and a half. I am very confident in his surgical techniques and for the pre and post surgical care he has given me. The surgeries were successful and I would recommend Dr. Greenblott highly to any patient looking for wonderful foot care and treatment.
RID: 1691733
19/01/12 5 4 5 5 I'm a patient of Dr Greenblott My name is Audrey Houle I have had plantar Facitiis for 11 years. These last few years it has been nearly impossible to walk. I had my right foot done on November 11th 2011 and my left foot done on January 3rd 2012. I completely satisfied with the out come of both surgery's and look forward to walking this spring and enjoying life again Thanks to Dr Greenblott
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1688330
16/01/12 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Greenblott's since May of 2011. I first went to see him for an infected ingrown toenail. I did not know at the time that I have extremely sensitive feet as I had never seen a podiatrist before. He was very patient with me even when I was yelling about the needles he needed to put into my toe to numb it. He took care of the toenail immediately and suggested that since I had 3 toenails that would in-grow on a regular basis that I have the nail beds removed. I agreed. He once again was extremely patient with my toe sensitivity and even stopped the procedure when the numbing agent he used still did not seem to be working. Dr. Greenblott has since removed the bunions on both of my feet within 2 weeks of each other. He is very caring and has always shown concern for my comfort and made sure I was not in any undue pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially people with foot sensitivity.  Respond
RID: 1683288
11/01/12 4 2 2 3 Had surgery fall of 2011. Have had pain since the surgery, not progressing at all like he said I would. When trying to call the office I get an answering machine, no answering service, no call back. Not pleased at all! I should have been tipped off by the constant 1-2 hr wait times to see him. Never in on time for an appt. He seems like a pleasant man but he is trying to do the work of 3-4 podiatrists not one and because of that the patients are the ones who suffer. I will be seeking another podiatrist for continued care. I know that something is wrong with one of the toes that he operated on and it needs to be taken care of! It's very unfortunate when a doctor can't see that his lack of listening is forcing his patients out the door and more importantly suffering because of it!  Respond
RID: 1667357
21/12/11 5 5 5 5 I first saw Dr. Greenblott about 10 years ago, for surgery on a bone spur. I was extremely pleased, so in the spring of 2011 I again returned to him because of pain from two bunions. It was determined that I should have surgery, so in October of 2011 I did have the surgery. Dr. Greenblott's knowledge and professionalism is second to none. In addition to that, I never feel rushed when I go for my appointments and he always takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 1631639
11/11/11 4 2 2 2 The staff is very friendly but the Dr is not. Had an infected ingrown toenail that was very painful. The Dr performed a procedure to remove sides of toenail. Gave me no antibiotics nor pain meds and said I would have instant relief after procedure. NOT! My appt was for 9:30, didn't get in a room until 9:40. procedure performed not until 10:44, left at 11....ridiculous! Tried calling the office the following day to get pain meds and no answer and only got a voicemail so I left a message. Got no response. Not happy and will never go there again!
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1244958
07/09/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor who performed surgury on me. I had a bone spur that was so painful and he fixed me 100%. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who may need surgery.  Respond
RID: 925426
30/06/09 5 4 5 5 I had bunion surgery 9 years ago for a very painful foot. After the surgery I have not had any pain since. I would recommend anyone to this doctor for the procedure.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 806017
03/03/09 5 5 5 5 This Dr did a fabulous job on my bunion surgery.I had a wonderful experience. I am very grateful.
RID: 652516