Rate Dr. David H. Greenblott

Dr. David H. Greenblott's Ratings

Doctor David Greenblott is an excellent doctor, very clam, extremely professional and knowledgeable, you can tell that he really enjoys his profession. I really appreciate how Dr. G took his time to answer all my concerns about my bunion surgery. He is that good, I went back and had my second foot done few months later. I would and have recommend him to my family members and friends that I know have foot problem. Again, Dr. G, thank you very much for giving me my life back without pain when I walk...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

the first visit was satisfactory however i always had to remember to remind him to file down my nails after trimming i forgot once and when i left my nails were snagging on everything also he like many foot doctors today re3fuse to apply any lotion after all the scraping also i requested a phamplet on bunion operation for a reletive of mine and the office had nothing also within one week i am in terrible pain from corn and new problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Wait time in office isn't too bad. He took his time and even fixed an additional problem that I wasn't even there for. Very calm demeanor. Tammy was also great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Doctor was okay - no great - okay. The main problem is with the office staff. Doctor ordered orthodics for me, and an appt for two weeks later was made. When I got to the office, I was informed my orthodics had never been ordered because they couldn't find the authorization from my insurance company. I paid a co-pay for nothing and wasted my time and gas to get there. Right before leaving, they miraculously found the authorization and made another appt for the following two weeks. This time I called before going, and was told that because it's summer, things are slow at the factory, and they weren't in yet. Since then, it's been one excuse after the other. Yesterday they called to tell me my orthodics have been in the office for a while, and I needed to come in for an appointment with the doctor to make sure they fir correctly. This appointment will be my last with Dr. Greenblott.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

I had a previous unsuccessful bunion operation and was advised by a different Dr that amputating a toe would be the best solution due to poor circulation. After visiting a vascular surgeon and getting the ok for a 2nd surgery,Dr Greenblott performed my bunion & hammertoe surgery successfully & I'm grateful to have all my toes! Due to my special circumstances, he spent extra time researching the procedure and gave additional effort to make sure I understood all that was involved in the surgery & recovery. I appreciated the time he spent explaining everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Greenblott is a great sugeron . He as an exellent bedside manor and is easy to talk to . The sugery he preformed on my ankle to fix a dislocation went far better than I had hoped for . The post op follow-up appointments were always easy to schedule and the staff is friendly . I would highly recommend this doctor to my family and friends .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Greenblott in his Boston office for several years now. He is extremely professional in his manner. He takes the time to carefully explain his findings, always answers questions truthfully and is personable in his manner. Dr. Greenblott has been providing examinations and treatment for my diabetic feet. He has also performed several hammertoe surgeries over the past year and a half. I am very confident in his surgical techniques and for the pre and post surgical care he has given me. The surgeries were successful and I would recommend Dr. Greenblott highly to any patient looking for wonderful foot care and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I'm a patient of Dr Greenblott My name is Audrey Houle I have had plantar Facitiis for 11 years. These last few years it has been nearly impossible to walk. I had my right foot done on November 11th 2011 and my left foot done on January 3rd 2012. I completely satisfied with the out come of both surgery's and look forward to walking this spring and enjoying life again Thanks to Dr Greenblott

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Greenblott's since May of 2011. I first went to see him for an infected ingrown toenail. I did not know at the time that I have extremely sensitive feet as I had never seen a podiatrist before. He was very patient with me even when I was yelling about the needles he needed to put into my toe to numb it. He took care of the toenail immediately and suggested that since I had 3 toenails that would in-grow on a regular basis that I have the nail beds removed. I agreed. He once again was extremely patient with my toe sensitivity and even stopped the procedure when the numbing agent he used still did not seem to be working. Dr. Greenblott has since removed the bunions on both of my feet within 2 weeks of each other. He is very caring and has always shown concern for my comfort and made sure I was not in any undue pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially people with foot sensitivity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Had surgery fall of 2011. Have had pain since the surgery, not progressing at all like he said I would. When trying to call the office I get an answering machine, no answering service, no call back. Not pleased at all! I should have been tipped off by the constant 1-2 hr wait times to see him. Never in on time for an appt. He seems like a pleasant man but he is trying to do the work of 3-4 podiatrists not one and because of that the patients are the ones who suffer. I will be seeking another podiatrist for continued care. I know that something is wrong with one of the toes that he operated on and it needs to be taken care of! It's very unfortunate when a doctor can't see that his lack of listening is forcing his patients out the door and more importantly suffering because of it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][864820].votes_count ]]