Dr. B. SOFIA Jalilie

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. B. SOFIA Jalilie has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does this Doctor speak spanish or has a translater?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sofia" to "Sofia S."
RID: 1260534
28/09/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jalilie is AMAZING!!! I have been going to her for years and I have never felt that she doesn't truly care. I know how busy she is, but when she comes in to talk with me, she makes me feel like she has all the time in the world. She is caring and sympathetic. She also offers great community resources when needed. I can't imagine having a better doctor  Respond
RID: 447451
20/11/07 3 1 5 5 Dr.Jalilie is awesome! Ive been going to her for years. However, that office is almost always 30 to 45 mins behind. And when she's under pressure from being so far behind, sometimes she only spends 13 mins with me. But she is a good doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 397259
04/09/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jalilie is a caring physician. She provides a thorough exam, and her diagnosis are right on the mark.  Respond
RID: 351471
22/06/07 5 5 5 Dr Jalilie is efficient and responsive. One of the best doctors that I have had. She gets to the root of any health issues and als o provides exceptional resources.
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 341580
09/06/07 4 5 5 I find Dr. Jalilie to be a most professional person. She also connects well with her patients. She remembers what my condition is, what meds I am taking, the names of my grandchildren, my husband and my daughter. She makes me feel comfortable and I know she really cares about all of her patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 12912
28/09/05 4 3 4 I saw Dr.Jalilie for the first time because my regular doctor had moved. Dr.Jalilie may well have been a plumber - very professional and apparently competent, but making no attempt to connect or get to know her patient. If you're looking for a doctor who behaves like your plumber, see Dr.Jalilie.
* - Rating left by a registered user