Dr. Karl A. Schulz

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Karl A. Schulz has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5577115
24/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karl Schulz is a superior physician and surgeon. He is very bright and witty. He listened to my concerns and was able to make a diagnosis very quickly. He is very efficient and pragmatic, which I like. Dr. Schulz is very polite and courteous in all of my experience with him. He helped me feel better and regain my health. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! He is the best surgeon in the valley. A very pleasant experience with a very knowledgable doctor...one of a kind..hard to find a brilliant man like him. Thank you Dr. Schulz!!!  Respond
RID: 5575162
23/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karl Schulz saved my life! Words cannot express the gratitude I have for his expertise, caring, and compassion. I will always be thankful that he did my surgery!
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $264
Respond

07/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 3814572

20/01/14 1 1 1 3   Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Karl" to "Karl A."

RID: 808629
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Very hopefull,helpfull and encourging! Overall good guy.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 754342
03/01/09 4 4 3 5 My experience with Dr., Schultz was NOT good. He was indifferent, arrogant and casual. I was in my early 80's at the time. His intended reassuring words prior to performing an inguinal hernia correction were ."Nothing to it. I'll have you in and out of surgery in 15 minutes". He probably did, but he used no webbing in the compromised area and the hernia erupted again shortly thereafter.. Also when I returned a few weeks after his surgery because I was still in excruciating pain his advice was "go home and take Motrin for a week", not just indifferent but insulting. He had just prior to my experience with him, received accolades at a testimonial banquet. Had I been amonmg those present, I would NOT have agreed with those who believe him to be such a marvelous surgeon.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 706723
21/10/08 5 5 5 5 outstanding surgeon in the Palm Springs area.I had colon cancer and he performed his surgery flawlessly and laproscopic to boot.I am cancer free--because of him. Experienced and kind.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1317
31/08/04 5 5 5 Dr. Schulz is an outstanding surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Quick healing and minimal scarring with my surgey. He is somewhat of a legend for surgery in Palm Springs. I would highly recommend him.  Respond