Rate Dr. John A. Fuller

Dr. John A. Fuller's Ratings

I am happy for the patients who got excellent, professional care from Dr. Fuller, but he has taken advantage of me and made inappropriate comments about my breasts. I think he takes advantage of women who are more vulnerable than others. Women who are meek and have other issues. SHAME ON HIM! I can assure you he is not the innocent doctor some of you ladies are defending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I used Dr. Fuller to deliver my baby in 1991 and he was/is the sweetest, most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege of knowing. He was always professional, but also could make a person feel so comfortable and like you really mattered to him. He knew he was working for me and not the other way around so he treated me like I was his boss. I loved him as a doctor and friend and still do! Good luck Dr. Fuller...I know you will win out when all is said and done!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][865214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

You could not ask for a better, more personable, professional doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

John Fuller is an extremely personable, knowledgable doctor who really listens. I recommend him to all my friends and wish other physicians were this amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865215].votes_count ]]