Rate Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver

Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver's Ratings

I have struggled with insomnia for decades, and my former physician had no suggestions other than a sleep study. On my first visit with Dr. Weaver, after she asked about what had been tried in the past, she suggested a new medication. It has been helping!!! If you have ever dealt with insomnia you know that this can be life-changing. Her nurse, Sandy, also seems to be incredible ~ and the office staff are warm and enthusiastic.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I was looking for a new PCP and I found Dr. Weaver's info online. I'm glad I went. Her staff is fantastic, she is efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and non-judgmental. I feel very confident in our treatment plan. I also like that bloodwork is able to be done in the office instead of having to run to a lab.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weaver is friendly, knowledgeable and has a great bedside mannor. I had lost touch with her after she changed practices, but I found her again. I was happy to hear that she also will see children, so my entire family goes to her. We need more doctors like her and her assistant, Carl. Keep us the great work, you're appreciated!

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weaver is an excellent physcian with a compassion for her patients. She's an excellent diagnostian. She takes time with her patients to ensure that she has a full understanding of the reason you are in visiting as well as a long term approach to your health care issues. Highly recommend her if she is accepting new patients.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

She treats the entire patient combining all aspect of health together

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Dr Weaver is a great doctor that I would recommend to anyone

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Weaver is an excellent physician. She has been excellent at coordinating my care with other specialists I see. I feel very comfortable discussing my health issues. I strongly recommend her for a general practice physician.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr Weaver always takes the time to listen to your problem and come up with a plan of action that is well explained and makes sense. My whole family goes to dr. Weaver because of her knowledge and expert advice.

Submitted March 1, 2008 | flag