Rate Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht's Ratings

You are greeted like a long lost friend when you come into the office. Everyone knows your name, and you "count" to them. The Dr. is an amazing human who contributes his time and profession to helping those who cannot help themselves, and for his patients, he is a warm, loving and big hearted person. Just love this practice; they should be held up as the epitome of a professional office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had been to a few other consultations, but no one spent the amount of time with me that Dr. Vasisht did. Even his staff spent a lot of time talking with me about the procedure. He made me feel confident that the work he was doing was specific to my needs and my body type. He knew exactly what I needed to get the results I wanted. I definitely didn't feel like it was a cookie cutter procedure like some of the other places I had gone to for a consultation. Dr. Vasisht and his staff made me and my family feel very comfortable with every aspect of the procedure. When I went to the surgical center the day of the surgery, I was already certain I had made the right decision by choosing Dr. Vasisht, but when the staff members there told me how highly recommended he was, how happy I was going to be with the results, and how THEY go to him for procedures on themselves, that was the icing on the cake!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

Dr. V is the most caring doctor that I have ever experienced. He called everyday to make sure I was healing and feeling better. His work was exceptional, my nose fits my face perfectly. Both him and his staff are so compassionate and fit me in their schedule so I could heal in time for school. I would recommend Dr. V to anyone who is looking for some sort of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

Dr. Vashist and the whole staff made me feel like family. He explained everything I needed, and wanted, to know about my procedure. After care has been awesome. I would definitely recommend Dr Vashist to my friends and family. Thank you and God Bless you Dr Vashist, you're the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Vasisht was amazing. You can not even see where he stitched up my forehead. He was gentle kind and funny. I would refer anyone to him. He was very professional and he truly cares about his patients. I had an amazing experience and I will go to him with any other plastic surgery need that I may encounter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. V is one of the most patient and compassionate surgeons I have met. I trusted his skill and expertise from the moment I met him. He takes an unbelievable amount of time explaining options and procedures and is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I am very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone. His office staff is also the kindest of group I have ever met. Thank you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I felt very satisfied with my surgery results, I'am very impressed about it, Dr.V attention was important to me, from my first visit I felt comfortable, he explained to me the whole procedure and talked to me about every detail on how was this procedure done, and answered all of my questions, I'm happy to say that I can refer Dr.V to my friends, Thanks for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Dr V. was amazing. My 4 year old daughter had an accident and cut her forehead open requiring stitches. We went to the Virtua Voorhees ER, and I requested a plastic surgeon. He was on call. He arrived, and treated me and my daughter as if he had known us. He was great with my daughter, knowing that for a four year old to have surgery done can be very scary. He was very detailed, explained what he was doing and why and gave me options. He provided instructions for after surgery and we had a follow up visit. My daughter's scar looks great, and we believe when she is older it may not be noticeable. Whenever we drive by the hospital my daughter says that is where Dr V. fixed my head. What an impression on my daughter and me. Our own pediatricians who he selected do not treat my daughter or us with as much respect and kindness. Thank you Dr. V- you embody what a Doctor should be- treat the patient not the issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

My experience was great. He was helpful during consultations and working with me during the pre-augmentation process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr V. His staff is wonderful! He took a lot of time explaining everything and I felt extremely comfortable with him and his staff throughout the entire process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][865730].votes_count ]]