You may also like

Rate Dr. Ghobad Azizi

Dr. Ghobad Azizi's Ratings

The entire staff was excellent. Very attentive to our needs and concerns. Dr Azizi and Michelle Lewis were very informative and knowledgeable and explained the information in a way that was easily understood. Everyone we had contact with was appreciative that we were being seen in their practice. I would highly recommend this practice to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2778400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

As a first time patient, I was very impressed with Dr. Azizi. His staff wa very nice and took time with me. His P.A. Was very nice. She was very thorough questioning my symptoms, family health history and questioning my health habits. After finishing with the P.A. she took me to Dr. Azizi where he performed an ultrasound. She went over her conversation with me while he was preparing me for the ultrasound. He has state of the art equipment. He did find a nodule but the ultrasound showed the nodule to be benign but would being watching it for any change. After all previous blood testing by my primary care physician showed normal thyroid levels, Dr. Azizi found the nodule, thickening of thyroid, (just like the arteries in the heart thicken) and moderate enlargement of my thyroid. No discussion of treatment until all the blood work and ultrasound work was complete. Upon checking out, receptionist made my follow up appointment to discuss treatment and my six month checkup. I signed up for patient portal and can see all of my results online. I feel very blessed and so thankful to have found Dr. Azizi. After suffering from osteoarthritis for many years, it seems this autoimmune disease has affected the functioning of my thyroid. I feel confident that when I have my follow up visit with Dr. Azizi and a plan of action is put in place to help get my thyroid to more normal levels, the lethargy, hair loss and multiple other symptoms, will be brought under control. It took many years for my thyroid to get in the condition it is in so I know getting it to function at a more normal level will not happen overnight. Sometimes we , the patient, want instant results when we become ill. If I can feel even 50 percent better than I do now, I will be grateful. The aging process can be challenging at times due to illness or body parts wearing out or not functioning as they did in the past. but with doctors like Dr. Azizi, who are so dedicated to their work and keeping up with the advancements in their fileld, I feel very fortunate to live during this era of medicine. Thanks to Dr. Azizi, his PA and entire staff for treating me with kindess and great concern for my health.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2773863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Azizi to anyone. While it is true that he is excellent at performing fine needle biopsies and ultrasounds I find him to be very arrogant and dishonest. I quit his practice because after he would do an ultrasound he would sit across the room and type on his laptop. When I would try and ask questions he would say give me a minute and keep on typing
after which he would get up, open the door and dismiss me. About the only thing he would ever say was that I could have cancer and should have surgery. My biopsies were always benign and he was fixated on a high thyroglobulin number. The last time I saw him he spoke rudely and said there was no need to monitor me if I was going to refuse surgery. He did apology. However, I have decided to find another doctor. This morning I read his notes on my e-file and was surprised to find that he wrote that he had discussed the risks of thyroid surgery with me. I don't know who he discussed it with but it was not me. The only thing he ever said to me about thyroid surgery was that there was an extremely slight risk of having to have a trach. On my e-file he went into other risks that he never told me about. Above all else a physician should be honest and after reading his notes this morning I can come to only one conclusion. Thank goodness I had the good sense to leave his practice. I would certainly not recommend him to anyone. Also I found his staff to be very inefficient,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Azizi and his staff take the time to talk to you and answer all your questions about your health care. He treats each patient as if that patient is the most important one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Azizi after my primary physician found a lump on my thyroid. I entered into a study that Dr. Azizi was doing using ultrasound and had several biopsy's It was found that I had thyroid cancer and had to have the whole thyroid removed and then have a radioactive pill. I had always been very healthy s this was all very shocking & hard to face. Dr Azizi and his staff were excellent and helped me understand the whole process. Dr. Azizi was very calm and reassuring and kept concentrating on the fact that I had caught it and it was the one cancer that could be gotten rid of since it was found early. His mannerism was very calming and he really seems to care about each patient and each situation. He is always studying and researching to learn more and more about the endocrine system. I would refer him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

There is no better, more knowledgeable, or more caring doctor than Doctor Azizi. He found Prostate cancer in the lymph nodes of my neck, then helped me find a Urologist to deal with it. At the same time he helped my wife and I to remain positive and convinced us that he was not only my doctor but a friend. He has the knowledge, desire, staff and equipment to take care of you if you have problems involving your Thyroid area. He will earn your trust. I am a male, 72 years old and I met Dr Azizi 3 years ago and thank GOD I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Azizi for almost two years, and I am thoroughly pleased with the level of care he has given me. He has seen me through two thyroid cancer surgeries, and continues to monitor me carefully. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment, and he always takes the time to answer any questions I may have. His staff is excellent, and they always provide excellent care as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Great Service. Patient portal is very useful and able to get a response quickly. He is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. Even when I know he has many patients scheduled, he takes time with my appointment and is very thorough. I do not ever feel rushed through the visit and he takes the time to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

greatest service! I would highly recommend DR&STAFF to anyone in need of an endocrinologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Incredibly knowledgeable in his field! Within 1 month of seeing him for the first time, I had my thyroid removed & a cancer diagnosis confirmed. I get a quick response from this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686517].votes_count ]]