Rate Dr. Ghobad Azizi

Dr. Ghobad Azizi's Ratings

Great Service. Patient portal is very useful and able to get a response quickly. He is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. Even when I know he has many patients scheduled, he takes time with my appointment and is very thorough. I do not ever feel rushed through the visit and he takes the time to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

greatest service! I would highly recommend DR&STAFF to anyone in need of an endocrinologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Incredibly knowledgeable in his field! Within 1 month of seeing him for the first time, I had my thyroid removed & a cancer diagnosis confirmed. I get a quick response from this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great service! I would recommend them to anyone in need of an endocrinologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Azizi and his staff has taken excellent care of me and my family - that including watching over two pregnancies after going though thyroid cancer. I will forever be grateful for the work he does and appreciative of his professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

After sudden declining health I was referred to Dr. Azizi by my rheumatologist after finding markers in my blood that showed a very sick thyroid. My first visit with him in March 2014 I was one miserable, confused human being. His nurse performed an ultrasound and when he came into the room another nurse came with him. He would ask me questions and reply to the nurse and she added all to my profile immediately. He explained that my thyroid was the consistency of cotton, that I have both Graves disease and Hashimotos and would need medication for the rest of my life. This was all over my head and scary, but I've learned that I have to continually educate myself. I expected quick miracles and it didn't happen at first, but as time goes on and I learn more about autoimmune disease and thyroid disease, it makes more sense. He is direct, he doesn't waste any words and he doesn't promise miracles. But he is a master at his craft. I was impressed with the new study he conducted that was recently published on thyroid function and early detection of thyroid problems. Keep in mind his focus is solely on the thyroid. He won't help with other things going on with you. Here in the Wilmington area we expect personable folks and that's just not Dr. Azizi. But this man updates my chart frequently as he works in the middle of the night and on weekends. Since my first visit, he has performed the ultrasounds himself and as I behind better educated and learn how to help myself outside of treatment, the better I am and I can tell he truly appreciates the effort on my part. His staff has always been nice and considerate to me. I think maybe understanding his character a bit more helps put things into perspective and helps him to help you more. He is concerned about my children and the hereditary risk they have for thyroid disease and requested I take them to him. He doesn't always say what you want to hear or in the manner in which you'd like to hear it, but he knows the endocrine system. This has been a long road, but I can say that Dr. Azizi has helped me and I have complete confidence in him and his opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Azizi and his entire staff. He is the one who found my thyroid cancer 1 week later after the hospital missed it. Dr. Azizi is a serious and straight shooter when it comes to visits and care. You have to get use to him, he really is a very caring Doctor. I love the patient portal! It allows communication basically 24/7. I've always had things resolved easily by using it. Also, this Drs office has even had medicines called in on a Saturday to my pharmacy. I recommend this Dr to anyone with thyroid disease. After 24 yrs in Wilmington, I feel I have finally found a great Endocrinologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I love Dr. Azizi and his staff. I actually drive over 2 hours just to see him. He's taken excellent care of me and gotten me safely through three pregnancies complicated by hypothyroidism. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone suffering with thyroid-related illnesses and complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I love Dr. Azizi! I am a sixty year old woman that has been complaining of symtoms of thyroid disease for years, and he was the only one that FINALLY pinpointed my problem. My father died of thyroid cancer, so I had very strong feelings about a diagnosis of this disease. He has been a great doctor, and has me very regulated with medication. Thank you Dr. Azizi!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have graves disease am in the military thus we move every few years and have new Doctors. Dr. Azizi and his staff have been by far the most diligent in the monitoring of my condition. Under his care I feel my levels where monitored and controlled much better than in the past. My expectations with my next endocrinologist are definitely way higher because of my experience here. Wish we weren't moving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498968].votes_count ]]