Rate Dr. Kurt W. Froehlich

Dr. Kurt W. Froehlich's Ratings

Dr. Froehlich is THE BEST DOCTOR I have ever seen! My husband and I struggled with infertility for many years and were finally pregnant. At our 10 week ultrasound, our baby had no heartbeat. Dr. Froehlich was so compassionate and saw me 2 times to repeat the ultrasounds, showing me every detail of our baby. He spent 40 minutes with me each time, explaining all our options and answering all my crazy questions about whether I caused this. He never rushed me or minimized the situation and I honestly felt like I was his only patient in that very moment. When we went ahead with the D&C, he visited with me before the procedure and held my hand in the OR as I received the anesthesia. He assured me that we would do everything we could to find out what went wrong. If you want a kind, compassionate, funny (yes he even had me laughing a few times during this awful time), knowledgable, and just overall great doctor, he is the one. Only God knows if I will ever carry a pregnancy to term, but if I do, Dr. Froehlich will be the one to deliver our baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

New Office Number for Dr. Froehlich as of August 2012 is 513-671-0600 and address is 140 West Kemper Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45246 Dr. Froehlich is simply the best doctor! Great bedside manner and very caring. Even most of the nurses at the hospital go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

I began going to Dr. Froehlich in 2009 for my first pregnancy. He was very kind and the best doctor I had ever met. I'm happy to say that it has been 3 years and I am still his patient! During labor, my family fell in love with his bedside manner and I can't imagine going to another OBGYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

If you need to get in touch with Dr. Froehlich while he is changing office locations, call 513-312-7388. He is setting up a brand new, independent practice. . . . . Now, on to my review :), Dr Froehlich is the only ob/gyn I would ever use - super caring, professional, and definitely puts you at ease through the whole pregnancy and labor and delivery. I was so reassured by his calm demeanor and caring personality. I can't recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Froelich was the first male doc I had visited in an Ob/Gyn practice and I must say that he far exceeded my expectations. He shares his practice with an amazing nurse practitioner, Cheryl Davis, who provides some of the most outstanding care I have ever received. Both Cheryl and Dr. Froelich have great bedside manner, making me feel comfortable to ask any question (even the embarrassing first time mom questions) and making my entire experience as a first time mother a smooth transition. If I ever had an issue, the doctor and his staff responded quickly to resolve my concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone seeking the best in women's healthcare or seeking a doctor to aid you in fully appreciating that special moment when your little one enters this world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Froehlich is... he's very kind and helpful but I also felt like I could trust his judgement completely. He was recommended to me from my friend who is a nurse and she said he's known to be the best among nurses. I couldn't agree more. I personally liked that he has a 1 doctor practice... I liked knowing that he would be the one to deliver my baby. The downside to that is that there were times when you would have to wait a bit for appointments because someone had gone into labor and he'd be put behind schedule because of that but his staff was pretty good and rolling with such delays and once they just told me to leave and come back in a certain amount of time. I personally though any inconvenience with timing for appointments was completely worth it because I liked Dr. Froehlich that much. Honestly, I recommend him to everyone I know and I'm sad that we have since moved and he won't deliver our next baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

I had my first visit with Dr. Froehlich this afternoon. Although it was just a routine pap smear, I felt compelled to write a review about my experience. Although I'm 24 and have only visited the OB/GYN a handful of times, this was by far the best/most comfortable visit I've had. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant about vising a male doctor, but Dr. Froehlich couldn't have been better. He made me feel at ease and gave me the feeling that he cared. I did not in any way feel like "just another patient." If you are looking for a doctor in Cincinnati, I highly recommend Dr. Froehlich.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Froehlich delivered my first son at Bethesda Oak when he was a 2nd year resident...I have followed him to each and every office (except during his brief move to IN) and will drive any distance to receive care from him as opposed to any other doctor. He delivered my 2nd son in 2003. Always available, always helpful and non-judgmental...even got on the phone with me while he was at his daughter's soccer game to discuss a problem I was having! My mother and aunt who were present at both births, now go to him. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Froehlich is the best doctor in Cincinnati. He is the most caring, knowlegable, committed Dr. I have ever met. I switched Dr's for my second pregnancy and was very nervous, but this was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Froehlich calls you back day or night, takes the time to listen and for a Dr. on his own, spends more time caring for you than any other Dr. I have ever met. I just wonder when he sleeps:)I can't recommend him enough. I have never been so impressed with any physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2009

I switched to Dr. Froelich for my second pregnancy and have been seeing him for a couple of months now. He is great...very personable and supportive of you having the birth experience you want. The one downside to a one doctor practice is if he has a delivery, appointments end up getting severely backed up or you have to reschedule (in which case there is still no garauntee that he won't be in a delivery next time). Obviously you know this before you sign on as a patient though and I would certainly want him dedicated to my delivery no matter what time it occured so I am okay with this. I would however appreciate more updates from the staff when this occurs so that I can make a more informed decision whether to wait it out or just reschedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081059].votes_count ]]