Rate Dr. Frank B. Arian

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Arian since moving to Palm Springs in 2009. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He takes time with me, I never feel rushed. He really cares, refreshing.
I recommend him to all my friends. I just wish all doctors would care half as much as Dr. Arian. I found a gem in the desert. R. Infante

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Always listens and hears what you are saying. I have been going with doctor arian for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed I have referred many patients to him and all have come back to me raving about how wonderful they felt his practice is. Josephina is always polite smiling and very organized , always returning my phone calls ASAP. Again 10 years and not one complaint. Oh and office is very clean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Arian and Josephina are always a delight to see, even when you're not feeling well. I love that when I have an appointment for a specific time, i know I will be seen at exactly that time. No waiting ever. In my 29 years of seeing doctors, this office is by far my favorite.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Arian is caring, diligent, knowledgeable and very efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a primary care physician. After battling high blood pressure with other doctors for several years, I am happy to say that my pressure is now under control thanks to Dr. Arian. . He spends the necessary time with me and follows up on every detail. His assistant, Josephina is also a top-notch pro.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Frank Arian is an excellent physician that meets his appointments on time, spends quality time with his patient and is insightful about diagnosis and remediation of an issue. His referrals have been excellent and well matched to the needs of a patient. I appreciate Dr. Arians professionalism and apparent knowledge of current medical treatments. The office staff is quick to accommodate a patients needs with follow-up and needed paperwork. I can highly recommend Dr. Arian as a knowledgeable, insightful, compassionate and caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

At 56 years old, I've had many different doctors since my employers has often changed health plans. I have never felt as comfortable with Dr. Arian and his assistance Josefina. He has a great bedside manner combined with competent care. He is a star in my book !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Arian is an excellent doctor. He is very attentive, caring, competent, and I highly recommend him as a primary family physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

After meeting Dr. Arian I felt very comfortable having personal issues questions. Making A appointment is usually within the week and sometimes the same day. They Don't leave you with any questions. All your questions are answered any tests that are done are gone over with you he also makes sure you understand them. I highly recommend Dr. Arian. I also command his assistant Josefina she's on top of scheduling any out of his office referrals and tests. Dr. Arian and Josephine worked hand-in-hand and do a great job. I highly recommend them. you're treated like a person not like a number and they're very genuine. I found that very rare in this day and age. I feel very fortunate that I found Dr. Arian at Victory physicians. I recently referred someone who also was exceptionally happy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Frank Arian and his helpful staff are the most welcoming and caring doctors office. I actually moved to Los Angeles two years ago and love them so much I still make the drive every few months to see them. I just can't see myself going to another general practitioner who would care as much as Dr. Arian. They've really become like family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][866005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr Frank Arian and his staff have been more helpful, courteous, considerate and efficient than any other doctor or his staff I have ever used. I have never felt rushed or ignored during any appointment and I have had things explained to me in terms which I can easily understand. I am sorry to say that due to financial considerations I am changing to an HMO to which he does not belong. He and his staff have a way of making me feel comfortable and reassured that all of my needs are being met and that he will not stop striving to make me healthier. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][866004].votes_count ]]