Rate Dr. Frank B. Arian

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Ratings

Dr. Frank Arian and his helpful staff are the most welcoming and caring doctors office. I actually moved to Los Angeles two years ago and love them so much I still make the drive every few months to see them. I just can't see myself going to another general practitioner who would care as much as Dr. Arian. They've really become like family.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Frank Arian and his staff have been more helpful, courteous, considerate and efficient than any other doctor or his staff I have ever used. I have never felt rushed or ignored during any appointment and I have had things explained to me in terms which I can easily understand. I am sorry to say that due to financial considerations I am changing to an HMO to which he does not belong. He and his staff have a way of making me feel comfortable and reassured that all of my needs are being met and that he will not stop striving to make me healthier. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arien has doggedly per sued my partner's BP until he finally got it under control. He didn't give up until he accomplished this. No other physician has ever spent the time and attention on this problem, the way that Dr. Arien has done. I've never waited in the office for the visit, Josephina, his office staffer, couldn't be more helpful and responds quickly and efficiently. Dr. Arien talks to me about my conditions, and adds perspective with the most recent literature, as well as a wide knowledge about the research. I am very happy we found him, and I highly recommend him as your personal physician.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arian was recommended to us by one of the Desert's most prestigious  medical specialists and we are glad.  His appointments are informal yet very professional.  The exams are careful and highly screened.  Everything is explained and all our questions and concerns are answered.  And most important for us, as our family doctor, Dr. Arian maintains a large network of the top Desert specialists to meet all our health needs.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arian and Josephina make a great team. I have lived in the desert for 5 years and finally found a doctor / office that respects your time and cares about your issues. You never have to wait and are given plenty of time to discuss any health concerns you may have.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Frank Arian for the outstanding care I have received. I moved to the Coachella Valley approximately five years ago from Reno, Nevada. I was lucky enough to choose Dr. Arian for my family practice doctor based on an advertisement I saw in a local publication. I found in Dr. Arian to be someone I can trust and work with easily. He was instrumental in the early diagnosis of my malignant melanoma as well as my prostate cancer. Through him I was referred to wonderful doctors for successful treatment of both these cancers. I find Dr. Arian to be professional, friendly and thorough. His approach to health care is sensible and I am always given the opportunity to ask as many questions as I need. I never feel pushed through my office visit. Dr. Arian treats me like I'm his only patient. I am currently enjoying excellent health and hope to remain Dr. Arian's patient for many years to come.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor I've ever had. Has always been on time...I've never had to wait at all, and that is unheard of with Doctors. He is outrageously thorough...checked everything out during my initial visit...and better yet, he spent over an hour with me going over all of my results and explaining what each test was, what normal results should be, what my results were, and why that particular item is important. Josefina works with him beautifully, and always gives great customer service

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arian os one of the most curtious doctors I have ever known. He is never late for an appointment, which lets you know that he feels your time is just as valuable as his. He is also very meticulous taking his time in examining you treating your health issues and makes a conscientious effort to explain to you in detail what your health problem is and how best to treat it. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag

Dont bother with Dr Arian, I a dying of prostate cancer because of him. And his staff. He too consumed with his own issues to ever give a patient the care they desirve and it runs right doen to hi staff. Also his fees are never the same as they were,when you asked,

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Arian is a dedicated MD who cares about you and your health. The staff is the best in the valley.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag