Dr. Frank B. Arian

Palm Springs, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Family / G.P.
Website: victoryphysicians.com External Link
Practice: Dr. Frank Arian, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:760-327-8755
Med. School:Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 30 reviews. Dr. Frank B. Arian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4804601

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 3633476
16/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Frank Arian and his helpful staff are the most welcoming and caring doctors office. I actually moved to Los Angeles two years ago and love them so much I still make the drive every few months to see them. I just can't see myself going to another general practitioner who would care as much as Dr. Arian. They've really become like family.
RID: 3633454
16/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Frank Arian and his staff have been more helpful, courteous, considerate and efficient than any other doctor or his staff I have ever used. I have never felt rushed or ignored during any appointment and I have had things explained to me in terms which I can easily understand. I am sorry to say that due to financial considerations I am changing to an HMO to which he does not belong. He and his staff have a way of making me feel comfortable and reassured that all of my needs are being met and that he will not stop striving to make me healthier. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
RID: 3616933
23/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arien has doggedly per sued my partner's BP until he finally got it under control. He didn't give up until he accomplished this. No other physician has ever spent the time and attention on this problem, the way that Dr. Arien has done. I've never waited in the office for the visit, Josephina, his office staffer, couldn't be more helpful and responds quickly and efficiently. Dr. Arien talks to me about my conditions, and adds perspective with the most recent literature, as well as a wide knowledge about the research. I am very happy we found him, and I highly recommend him as your personal physician.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank B."

16/10/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2845631
08/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian was recommended to us by one of the Desert's most prestigious  medical specialists and we are glad.  His appointments are informal yet very professional.  The exams are careful and highly screened.  Everything is explained and all our questions and concerns are answered.  And most important for us, as our family doctor, Dr. Arian maintains a large network of the top Desert specialists to meet all our health needs.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2837795
05/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian and Josephina make a great team. I have lived in the desert for 5 years and finally found a doctor / office that respects your time and cares about your issues. You never have to wait and are given plenty of time to discuss any health concerns you may have.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2772125
16/08/13 5 5 5 5 I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Frank Arian for the outstanding care I have received. I moved to the Coachella Valley approximately five years ago from Reno, Nevada. I was lucky enough to choose Dr. Arian for my family practice doctor based on an advertisement I saw in a local publication. I found in Dr. Arian to be someone I can trust and work with easily. He was instrumental in the early diagnosis of my malignant melanoma as well as my prostate cancer. Through him I was referred to wonderful doctors for successful treatment of both these cancers. I find Dr. Arian to be professional, friendly and thorough. His approach to health care is sensible and I am always given the opportunity to ask as many questions as I need. I never feel pushed through my office visit. Dr. Arian treats me like I'm his only patient. I am currently enjoying excellent health and hope to remain Dr. Arian's patient for many years to come.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2712722
18/07/13 5 5 5 5 Best Doctor I've ever had. Has always been on time...I've never had to wait at all, and that is unheard of with Doctors. He is outrageously thorough...checked everything out during my initial visit...and better yet, he spent over an hour with me going over all of my results and explaining what each test was, what normal results should be, what my results were, and why that particular item is important. Josefina works with him beautifully, and always gives great customer service
RID: 2459442
27/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian os one of the most curtious doctors I have ever known. He is never late for an appointment, which lets you know that he feels your time is just as valuable as his. He is also very meticulous taking his time in examining you treating your health issues and makes a conscientious effort to explain to you in detail what your health problem is and how best to treat it. I recommend him highly.  Respond
RID: 2435432
29/09/12 1 3 1 1 Dont bother with Dr Arian, I a dying of prostate cancer because of him. And his staff. He too consumed with his own issues to ever give a patient the care they desirve and it runs right doen to hi staff. Also his fees are never the same as they were,when you asked,
See Responses
RID: 2244687
13/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian is a dedicated MD who cares about you and your health. The staff is the best in the valley.  Respond
RID: 2090897
29/04/12 5 5 5 5 the Victory Physicians is the one of the best Small Medical Practice,Dr.frank is a Very caring,knowledgeable and He is a clear and exceptional communicator and Staff is Pleasant & accommodating. very friendly environment .
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2082469
26/04/12 5 5 5 5 Very happy here!!this is a very nice small medical office. they know my name and treat me very nicely and are punctual. i like the doctor and he is very good. their price is inexpensive too. i am very happy here and recommend this office  Respond
RID: 1845385
04/04/12 5 5 5 5 I finally found a doctor who I can relate to. I was able to establish an immediate rapport with Dr. Arian and really liked his approach to my many complicated issues. He is the most personable but professional doctor I have ever met and I am so grateful to my friend who sent me to him. This office rocks. I go right in the door when I walk in. He comes right in without delay. He doesnt rush me. He listens to all my symptoms and takes notes as he goes. He gives me diagnoses and explains why he needs certain tests and what he is looking for. His staff gives me complete instructions before I leave as to who is going to call who etc. I rate their care as 100/100. I just cannot imagine anywhere they could improve. I have no qualms recommending this doctor or office. Its a winner!  Respond
RID: 1704325
03/02/12 5 5 5 5 One of the better family physicians in the Desert. Been his patient for three years and he is caring, considerate and quite knowlegable in his field of practice. His staff is great....
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1684958
12/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian is a great physician, he has been my pain management and primary care doctor for about 3 years now. Everytime I go in there I can expect nothing but professional service. There is never a wait longer than 10 minutes, and the staff, as well as Dr. Arian, are exceptional. It is nice to walk into a doctor's office and know that you will be taken care of.
RID: 1681257
09/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian has proved to be a very good General Physician for me. His most important attribute is his willingness to talk, listen and help with understand the general condition of my health. As a GP I don't expect him to know in detail every possible problem but he has been an excellent guide when I have needed one. If you are an open person willing to talk and share I think Dr. Arian will be a good experience for you. If that's not you, perhaps you would do better elsewhere.
Paid (or co-pay): $85
RID: 1676335
04/01/12 5 5 5 5 It is rare to find any doctor willing to spend enough time to listen and comprehend each individual's unique health conditions. Dr. Arian has managed to establish a practice that allows for enough quality time to get quality care.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1674532
02/01/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Arian since I moved to the desert in 2009, and have been amazed by his level of professionalism, caring, and sincerity. He is always on time, yet still has plenty of time to listen. He allows me to be an active participant in my own health care. He's never offended if I ask questions or make suggestions. Dr. Arian provides "boutique" medical care at prices that ordinary people can afford.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1668801
23/12/11 5 5 5 5 Always on time and very helpfull. Good staff. Always takes time with me to answer any questions.
RID: 1668637
23/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian is great!! He is always so kind and helpful. I never have to wait to see him and he always works to get me on to the road to recovery. I'm truly happy to have him as my primary care Dr.. He, and his staff always make me feel very welcome with each visit. Thank you Dr. Arian for keeping healthy.  Respond
RID: 1665025
19/12/11 5 5 5 5 Best family doctor in palm springs He is one of the best family docs I have ever had, best in coachella valley for sure. and THE best office.  Respond
RID: 1639050
19/11/11 2 3 1 2 Very strict with last minute appointments,talked to me like a child. Not able relate to my symptoms.
RID: 1375541

01/03/11 1 1 1 1
RID: 1201303
04/07/10 1 3 1 3 Dr Arian is OK but his staff is the worst they do not keep commitments and they would lie rather than abmit errors.Wayne is the worst and the other patient is right they only want the rich patients adn will drop you in a second to attend to them. Offive ww2 decorations are great but do not make up for the staff which ultimatly Dr arien has to take responsibility for/GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
RID: 1041923
24/11/09 2 2 2 2 Doesn't like to have anything he does questioned. Geat office though. The office itself is very interesting to see because of all of the WWII stuff. Even if your not a WWII buff, his office is worth seeing! I like that you don't have to have an appointment but as for the doctor himself, I don't like one that I can't question or that won't allow me to explain why I ask questions that other patients probably wouldn't ask.
RID: 894786
22/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arian is a warm and caring physician. His staff is fabulous from the front office back to the lab. The wait is a bit long but worth it. He takes a great amount of time with his patients and I love the convenience of not having to run around for blood work etc. If you want a doctor who has a wonderful bed side manner then Dr. Arian is the right man. I will definitely return and refer my friends. He's great.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 847668
30/03/09 4 5 5 4 Very unusual doc- compassionate, instant rapphor. After 3 ER visits, he diagnosed problem because he's patient. Doesn't have appts, only walk-ins, even for re gulars. Good staff. Maybe getting a bit busy. Nobody's perfect, that's why he doesn't a perfect score. Watch out, he loves WW II history, and his office shows it! :)
RID: 626194
28/06/08 1 4 1 3 Staff does not keep commitments - goes only for high end clients - Very snotty operation - staff acts better than ??
RID: 560429
03/04/08 5 5 5 5 Once you select Dr. Arian as your primary care physician, not only are you seeing a highly qualified and professional doctor, you are gaining a loyal, compassionate and genuinely caring man. Dr. Arian's staff follows in his footsteps. They've gained my confidence and trust.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user