Rate Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus

Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus's Ratings

My best friend went to him for a second opinion. All he did was bash the other doctor without providing her with good care. Highly unprofessional.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

I went in with a disc herniation in my low back. Before seeing Dr. Lederhaus, I went to be evaluated by other doctors who wanted to perform surgery right away, which I was a bit nervous about. Of course I wanted another opinion, so a friend suggested Dr. Lederhaus. I was very impressed with his attentiveness and knowledge into my condition. He actually wanted to hold off on surgery for more conservative approaches to treat my back first. Although it did improve a bit with time and therapy, I still had some residual pain. Dr. Lederhaus and I agreed to have the surgery, which went very well! A few weeks out and I feel great! No more back pain! Hands down, one of the best surgeons I know! He was very sincere and provided high quality health care. Can't really say that about many docs these days....

Submitted March 18, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Very arrogant. Does not like you to question him. Found that the office staff were rude

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Gave excellent , thorough explanation of my condition and the procedure to correct it. He was not pushy or abrupt as some surgeons can be. I had an excellent result with the surgery he performed and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lederhaus is a experienced and well thought of neurosurgeon. He is not pushy. He explains everything very well. I was told I needed a extensive spine fusion operation in my neck and back by another neurosurgeon. I saw Dr. Lederhaus for a second opinion who assured me that I not only did not need a extensive operation I didn't need any surgery. Second opinions are a must these days.

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Lederhaus. He reviewed all my medical records well before I saw him in the examination room. He took a very detailed history and spent more time with me than any other doctor I have ever met. I watched a video and then he answered additional questions. I spent a long time in his office but I learned a lot about my condition and how it SHOULD be treated. He also will give you treatment options and does not push surgery on you or scare you with what might happen if you don't have surgery. Thank God for doctors like Doctor Lederhaus!!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lederhaus is a very special doctor. He reviewed MRI scans, spent a long time with me, explained everything. I watched a video that went into more detail about my condition. After the video I asked Dr. Lederhaus some additional questions. By the time I left his office I understood what was going on for the first time. He is unlike any other doctor I have ever visited. Kudos to Dr. Lederhaus.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lederhaus didn't answer any questions. He asked I wait until after he had assessed me. Once that was completed, he referred me to a "website" that would answer 99% of my questions. What was the purpose of my vist if I was going to be referred to a website to answer my questions. He was cold and disinterested in anything I had to say. There were long pauses of silence after I told him I opted for the SURGERY and couldn't deal with the pain. He didn't care. He is a horrible quack that appears he doesn't care about anything or anyone besides himself. I left his office feeling very confused about the next step. I thought I was seeing him to review my options. He could have cared less about how I felt or how we what the next step would be. I was told he would discuss my options by my doctor. We discussed options but after telling him how I wanted to proceed to end this pain and after the long pauses, he sent me on my way without any firm plans on how we would proceed.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2009 | flag