You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus

Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus's Ratings

Scott Lederhaus is a TOTAL FRAUD!!!!
He manipulates all his ratings and has them erased or deleted on this site and others.
Be careful with this doctor. He is disingenuous and a danger to society.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2857487].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 6, 2015

I pain and off balance walk numb left body going on month finally meet doctor lederhaus I had surgery cervical spine with dr lederhaus feel much better and walk better now he is very nice and helpfull and very good doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661126].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Love Dr. Lederhaus! He is Absolutely the best!!! (and not surgery happy)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

My best friend went to him for a second opinion. All he did was bash the other doctor without providing her with good care. Highly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2081141].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 4, 2013

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2081140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I went in with a disc herniation in my low back. Before seeing Dr. Lederhaus, I went to be evaluated by other doctors who wanted to perform surgery right away, which I was a bit nervous about. Of course I wanted another opinion, so a friend suggested Dr. Lederhaus. I was very impressed with his attentiveness and knowledge into my condition. He actually wanted to hold off on surgery for more conservative approaches to treat my back first. Although it did improve a bit with time and therapy, I still had some residual pain. Dr. Lederhaus and I agreed to have the surgery, which went very well! A few weeks out and I feel great! No more back pain! Hands down, one of the best surgeons I know! He was very sincere and provided high quality health care. Can't really say that about many docs these days....

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2081130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2081139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Very arrogant. Does not like you to question him. Found that the office staff were rude

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2081138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Gave excellent , thorough explanation of my condition and the procedure to correct it. He was not pushy or abrupt as some surgeons can be. I had an excellent result with the surgery he performed and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Dr. Lederhaus is a experienced and well thought of neurosurgeon. He is not pushy. He explains everything very well. I was told I needed a extensive spine fusion operation in my neck and back by another neurosurgeon. I saw Dr. Lederhaus for a second opinion who assured me that I not only did not need a extensive operation I didn't need any surgery. Second opinions are a must these days.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2081128].votes_count ]]