Rate Dr. Moneer Jaibaji

Dr. Moneer Jaibaji's Ratings

He is amazing. I highly recommend him to any and all. Knowledgeable and cares.. His profession is more than just a paycheck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I had a tummy tuck at the Fullerton office. I was extreamly pleased by Dr.Jaibaji and his staff. I am very please with the results of my my tummy tuck. I am so glad i had this procedure done. Dr. Jaibaji is very profesional and answered all of my conserns. If i decide to have another cosmetic procedure done I would definetly have Dr. J do it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][866168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

I Disagree with the comment on 09/24/2010. I had a breast augmention and liposuction with great results.I did my homework and all the centers that Dr Jaibaji does his surgerys are certified and licensed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][866167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

Dr. Jaibaji is a exceptional doctor, and if your looking for a plastic surgeon he is defiantly your doctor. I had a breast reduction and a arm lift done by Dr. Jaibaji. I had a gastric bypass surgery, and lost 260 pounds so I had a lot of excess skin that needed to be removed. My results from the surgeries he did are amazing, and I am very happy with the work he did. Dr. Jaibaji also is a very caring doctor. He gives you his time, and answers all of your questions, and even gives your information that you might need to know but don’t remember to ask. He doesn’t rush your appointments like most doctors do. He is also available when you call the office for information. Dr. Jaibaji and his staff are very nice, and make sure your taken care of, even long after your surgery. There are not many doctors out there like Dr. Jaibaji , and I feel very blessed that I was able to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][866166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

had a breast augmentation done by dr. jaibaji, a year & a half ago and my breast is still very firm/hard.. not impressed at all w/ my surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][866169].votes_count ]]