Rate Dr. Rina Caprarella

Dr. Rina Caprarella's Ratings

This is technically not a review of Dr Caprarella, since we haven't been able to see her due to the total incompetence of the staff. Two phone calls to make an appointment were not returned. We then went to her office to make an appointment in person, at which time the girl pulled out an inch thick file filled with "call back" requests . She proceeded to tell us that they had returned our calls......a total lie.......and then booked an appointment for the following week at 4:00 pm. Day before appointment we get a message asking us to come in at 3:00 pm, and immediately thereafter receive another message confirming the 4:00 pm appointment. I called this morning to see which time was correct and the girl states "the doctor will see you at 9:00 am". Needless to say we're not keeping that appointment. I wish I had listened to two other people who told me they had nothing but trouble with the staff.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Caprarella to be a compasionate, sincere, and caring physician. I had a silent stroke which she was able to see from an MRI report and she explained everything very clearly to me and my husband. She has me going for an MRA and carotid doppler exam. She has a very reassuring manner and I found her to be a brilliant physician. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends. Just sorry I will be moving out of state but she reassured me that she would still would be in contact with me and my new neurologist. I will update at a future date.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Caprarella took care of me at NSUH in Manhasset. She was very caring, thorough, and reassuring. She is a brilliant doctor with a wonderful personality.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag