Rate Dr. Scott R. Eisenberg

Dr. Scott R. Eisenberg's Ratings

I have always, always put Dr. Eisenberg's office phone # in my "file and fax" first on the 1st of each year, as it was the most important one in my book! For years I knew it by "heart"! I now, of course use a cell phone, and have children thereby reducing my retention skills, and got a new cell phone where I lost all of my #'s, resulting in me stumbling upon this page only to find 4.5 stars for Dr. Scott, and I was stunned!…feeling compelled to chime in. With only one negative review from what seems to be a misperception of his response to someone seeking a second opinion? Can't imagine it, my experience is that if a pt. wanted a second opinion, he would encourage it, as well as a third and a fourth, As I am writing this I am also seeing below in CAPS "DR.E IS A RARE BREED"…..rare breed indeed. You will NOT find a better Cardiologist. If you are on this page to seek a Cardiologist you have found the best of the best. The smartest man I have ever met. Waiting for an appointment, waiting in the waiting room, these things are of little importance if you want the best Dr., as a matter of fact it is not only worth your time, in my experience, it is generally a SIGN of a good Dr. P.S. I am not even the patient!..although as I am now 52, with a family history of heart disease, I have started to see him preventatively. No standardized blood work done for Dr. E.'s patients, He uses a company that is so sophisticated and specific it can actually detect your genetic markers and risk. Dr. Eisenberg saved my husband's life in 1998 when he was 36 years old. Dr. E. was around the same age at the time, and my husband his youngest patient, although that has probably changed by now 17 years later. We live in an area where at the time we did not have the most sophisticated hospital and following an EKG that revealed an Atrial Fibrillation as well as Bradycardia, they discharged him after 2 days, the EKG and an Echo …2 days later he was so symptomatic I thought I would have a heart attack driving to Jersey Shore, where we met with Dr. E. and he admitted him, and within 24 hours had him diagnosed with sic sinus syndrome requiring pacemaker implantation and oral beta blockers. He was in Jersey Shore for 12 days, thanks to Dr. E. He was astute and had a "rare" brand of compassion I have ever encountered in a Dr., period. Recently, as in last week it was time for my husband to have his pacemaker removed and replaced. Once again, after a regular 'check-up' my husband's surgery was scheduled and successfully completed one week later. Also worth noting is the amazing amount of time and interest he puts into his own "continuing education" researching the spectrum of preventing heart disease. Clearly, I cannot say enough of Dr. Eisenberg, so if you are looking, call him. I know I have to now, to reschedule an appointment, I came online to get the phone number!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

If you are looking for a doc who cares more about wellness and preventing disease than about handing out prescriptions, especially for statins when they are not needed, then Dr. Eisenberg is your guy. He takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns, and treats you with respect and compassion. The comprehensive lab work that he recommends will give you far more information than you have probably ever seen before. I feel very confident that I have found a physician who I can trust and have rely upon to help keep me healthy. Also, everyone on his staff is pleasant and professional. This was a great find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Not only did I get seen on time the Dr. showed real care and concern. He took his time in understanding my history and issues and explained in detail what we needed to do and why. Rare Find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

CAN'T DOCTOR ON THE PHONE FOR VITAL QUESTIONS.TRAVEL TO FAR FOR VARIOUS TESTS.DOCTOR SHOULD MAKE TESTING MORE CONVENIENT FOR THE PATIENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

The best of the best, he saved my life. He genuinely cares for his patients and he is passionate about his work. Constantly learning and constantly sharing. I am incredibly blessed to have him as my dr and would recommend him to everyone. See for yourself www.smarterheartuniversity.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

Excellent Dr., he stays very current. You may have to wait to see him but that is because he spends time with each patient to explain everything. Has an ego but can back it up with skill and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

He saved my life night B4 his vacation! MY FAV DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2007

I'm not happy with Dr. Eisenberg so I am leaving his practice and going to a different cardiologist. When I explained that I wanted to get a second opinion, he didn't like it. I feel very frustrated with him. I see his assistant more than I see h im. He's too busy to spend much time with me and I leave his office more confused than when I went in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2007

Very caring and knowledgable. Obviously, I'm trusting my life to him! Persevered beyond routine testing to correctly diagnose an elusive problem saving me from an immenent heart attack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Dr. Eisenberg, is in my opion "Excellent" he loves his "Work." He is passionate about it. You can see it in his eyes. That's the kind of man I want in case of an emergency. He dosn't treat you like a second class citizian. Office Staff is very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081225].votes_count ]]