Rate Dr. Scott R. Eisenberg

Dr. Scott R. Eisenberg's Ratings

If you are looking for a doc who cares more about wellness and preventing disease than about handing out prescriptions, especially for statins when they are not needed, then Dr. Eisenberg is your guy. He takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns, and treats you with respect and compassion. The comprehensive lab work that he recommends will give you far more information than you have probably ever seen before. I feel very confident that I have found a physician who I can trust and have rely upon to help keep me healthy. Also, everyone on his staff is pleasant and professional. This was a great find.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Not only did I get seen on time the Dr. showed real care and concern. He took his time in understanding my history and issues and explained in detail what we needed to do and why. Rare Find!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

CAN'T DOCTOR ON THE PHONE FOR VITAL QUESTIONS.TRAVEL TO FAR FOR VARIOUS TESTS.DOCTOR SHOULD MAKE TESTING MORE CONVENIENT FOR THE PATIENT.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

The best of the best, he saved my life. He genuinely cares for his patients and he is passionate about his work. Constantly learning and constantly sharing. I am incredibly blessed to have him as my dr and would recommend him to everyone. See for yourself www.smarterheartuniversity.com

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Excellent Dr., he stays very current. You may have to wait to see him but that is because he spends time with each patient to explain everything. Has an ego but can back it up with skill and knowledge.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

He saved my life night B4 his vacation! MY FAV DOCTOR!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2007 | flag

I'm not happy with Dr. Eisenberg so I am leaving his practice and going to a different cardiologist. When I explained that I wanted to get a second opinion, he didn't like it. I feel very frustrated with him. I see his assistant more than I see h im. He's too busy to spend much time with me and I leave his office more confused than when I went in.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2007 | flag

Very caring and knowledgable. Obviously, I'm trusting my life to him! Persevered beyond routine testing to correctly diagnose an elusive problem saving me from an immenent heart attack.

Submitted June 18, 2007 | flag

Dr. Eisenberg, is in my opion "Excellent" he loves his "Work." He is passionate about it. You can see it in his eyes. That's the kind of man I want in case of an emergency. He dosn't treat you like a second class citizian. Office Staff is very helpful

Submitted Jan. 8, 2007 | flag

Great guy, Great doctor! Heart Disease is off my radar screen. He'll spend time with you and he is quite personable. I trust him implicitly

Submitted June 28, 2006 | flag