Rate Dr. Robert Eaton

Dr. Robert Eaton's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I have had Dr Eaton for over 20 yrs now, he is caring, I trust him with my life, he always knows exactly what my problem is, I am so lucky to have him as my doctor! My husband and children also have Dr Eaton, and count their blessing for having Dr Eaton as our doctor. He is the only doctor we ever trust, he is caring, and really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond what any other family doctor would do for their patients...I always ask Dr Eaton for his input whenever a specialist tells me what I need to do, etc...because I 100% trust Dr Eaton, and he is always right in diagnosing any of us & giving us the best advice. I always brag about what a great doctor our family have! Thanks Dr Eaton for all your help with myself and my family over all these years! We greatly appreciate everything. p.s- and please don't ever retire! :)

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Eaton for close, if not longer, than 20 years. In that time he has been not only my doctor but a person with whom I have come to trust. When needed, his referrals have been professional and continued with the same care Dr. Eaton exudes. As indicated within other posts, I never feel like I am a "file" to him. He always takes the time and care to ensure I'm not "broken".

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

We have been seeing Dr. Eaton for 15 years or so. He is excellent, is always on time and makes you feel like you are a person not a number. We are extremely happy and lucky to have him as our doctor. He can diagnose whatever ailment we have and if he is not sure sends us for tests or to a specialist to find out. We just adore him.

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Eaton for twelve years. He is an excellent doctor. He didn't turn me away when i attempted suicide in 1999. Some doctors would have. He was the one who told me my mother died in 2003, and while it was very sad news, there is no one else i would rather have heard it from. He diagnosed my shingles-of-the eye in five seconds flat and gave me miraculous meds. He's been supportive and professional all the times i've seen him and i thank my luck stars i pulled his name out of a hat back in 1998 when i was looking for a doctor.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

always on time! I like his approach : no pills unless necessary, go for more natural remedies before prescribing pills.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

he has been my doctor for over 10 years (before that I went thru several in a short period). I am very confident in his diagnosis because he seems to sincerely care and always takes the time to make sure I understand everything. Unlike what the last reviewer wrote, he has referred me to specialists several times.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

This doctor caused me considerable harm by prescribing powerful narcotics when surgery was warranted. He prescribed pills for depression when the cause was sleep apnea and chronic pain. He tends to prescribe pills instead of referring to a specialist. He wrote me off as a palliative care patient instead of helping me get the surgery I needed. I think Dr. Eaton looks down on those who are less fortunate, and cannot pay for things like physiotherapy. He is now doing the same thing to a friend who needs knee surgery. I developed ulcers as a result of all the pills he unnecessarily prescribed. I am considering filing a complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons. General physicians who believe they can handle complex medical situations without appropriate support from specialists are not doing their patients any favours. Because of this doctor and a misguided pain specialist, my medical situation is much worse than it otherwise would have been.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Eaton is an excellent doctor. He has been my GP for nearly 15 years, and now my childrens' too, and has helped me through some tough times. His office is extremely well run, with excellent nurses and reception staff. You do not have to wait for an appointment; they always manage to fit you in. Dr. Eaton has a great bedside manner and can always get a laugh out of you. He knows his stuff, but will also refer you to a specialist if he knows your problem warrants it. He has also called us at home on occasion, which is so rare for doctors these days. 5 stars. I feel very lucky that he is my doctor.

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

He is excellent and I feel privileged to be under his care. He always makes time to see me and my family.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag