Rate Dr. Robert Eaton

Dr. Robert Eaton's Ratings

Inconsiderate towards lower income patients. Or could this be he is inconsiderate and incompetent? His time with his patients are most important to him, he does not referrer you to specialists because he does not like doctors who make more money than he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

FRown's on the the lower income patients -works on a commission basis in distributing drugs for the big pharaceutical companies - won't show you your x-rays and properly explain the situation like he's hiding something-has way too many patients who he spends only 10 minutes with you , if you're lucky - used to be a good doctor but now a greedy capitalist pig -his office is full og magazines related to travel ,business investments etc. and the patients get ten year old Chatelaine pubs -really poor "bedside mannerism"..a real jerk , now unless you're rich !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Eaton is kind, caring, knowledgeable and helpful. He has treated me and my family with caring and respect for many years. We are lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I have had Dr Eaton for over 20 yrs now, he is caring, I trust him with my life, he always knows exactly what my problem is, I am so lucky to have him as my doctor! My husband and children also have Dr Eaton, and count their blessing for having Dr Eaton as our doctor. He is the only doctor we ever trust, he is caring, and really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond what any other family doctor would do for their patients...I always ask Dr Eaton for his input whenever a specialist tells me what I need to do, etc...because I 100% trust Dr Eaton, and he is always right in diagnosing any of us & giving us the best advice. I always brag about what a great doctor our family have! Thanks Dr Eaton for all your help with myself and my family over all these years! We greatly appreciate everything. p.s- and please don't ever retire! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Eaton for close, if not longer, than 20 years. In that time he has been not only my doctor but a person with whom I have come to trust. When needed, his referrals have been professional and continued with the same care Dr. Eaton exudes. As indicated within other posts, I never feel like I am a "file" to him. He always takes the time and care to ensure I'm not "broken".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Eaton for 15 years or so. He is excellent, is always on time and makes you feel like you are a person not a number. We are extremely happy and lucky to have him as our doctor. He can diagnose whatever ailment we have and if he is not sure sends us for tests or to a specialist to find out. We just adore him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I have seen Dr. Eaton for twelve years. He is an excellent doctor. He didn't turn me away when i attempted suicide in 1999. Some doctors would have. He was the one who told me my mother died in 2003, and while it was very sad news, there is no one else i would rather have heard it from. He diagnosed my shingles-of-the eye in five seconds flat and gave me miraculous meds. He's been supportive and professional all the times i've seen him and i thank my luck stars i pulled his name out of a hat back in 1998 when i was looking for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

always on time! I like his approach : no pills unless necessary, go for more natural remedies before prescribing pills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2010

he has been my doctor for over 10 years (before that I went thru several in a short period). I am very confident in his diagnosis because he seems to sincerely care and always takes the time to make sure I understand everything. Unlike what the last reviewer wrote, he has referred me to specialists several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081315].votes_count ]]