Rate Dr. Alfred Tallia

Dr. Alfred Tallia's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr tallied for a few years he is the best doctor I ever had he listens when you talk and he helps you as much as he can since being a patient of Dr tAllia I feel I'm getting better and my health needs are in good hands Dr tAllia is a very good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][866973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr Talia was my doctor for years when I lived in NJ. He is the best, I can't say enough about him. When I moved and had a concern which I addressed in a letter, he responded with some helpful advise even though I was no longer his patient. He was always spot on in knowing what the problem was and how to treat it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][866972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

My husband and I both use this Doctor for about the last 5 years. He listens to you, is conservative with drug therapy, provides practical opinions and sends you to specialists when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][866971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

When it comes to doctors, you can't get much better than Dr. Tallia, he genuinely cares about his patients and community while offering quality service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][866970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Provides quality health care for the entire family. Have been a patient for 20 years with complicated medical problems which he either addresses himself or will find a specialist to help. My children adore him. Excellent follow-up care. He actually listens to you. Exactly what you want in a family practice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][866969].votes_count ]]