Rate Dr. Jan H. Cunningham

Dr. Jan H. Cunningham's Ratings

Dr.C is the best around ,, been seeing him since 1977, he once told one of his nurses that we had grown up together , I may have been one of his first patients...I have never seen anyone else , don't know what I will do when he retires.. it will be a sad sad day ,,, love this man to pieces... Patricia Baldwin..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

He saved my life I had a Miscarge the doctor I went to did not want to see me and told me to pass it well this doctor saved my life. He did a dnc hiscosopie on me he said if I was to wait one more day I would had bleed to death he saved my life. He is the best around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. C for almost 38 years, he delivered both of my children, one almost 2 months premature, and he is the VERY BEST DOCTOR EVER! He is very knowledgable, extremely thorough and has a GREAT personality. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him and am so dreading the day he retires. You sometimes have to wait but that's because he takes his time with his patients. His office staff is also first class. I honestly don't believe there could be a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

I have been going to him for almost 5 years. He is amazing! He has listned when no other doctor would and found my PCOS when all the other doctors said my illness was stress and weight related! My mom goes to him and loves him! He always does what's best for the patient! He takes his time and listens to you. I have never had a visit that is under 35 minutes because he listens. He makes you feel at ease and is always bright and friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Can't say enough about him. He delivered both children about 25 years ago.He makes you feel so comfortable you hardly notice the exam. He now sees myself, my mother, and my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

I have had several surgeries with Dr. C. I was treated like a queen at the hospital. Dr. C talks to you, sometimes sings (LOL) and always teases and makes you laugh. There is no other doc like him. My husband and I have gotten to know him pretty well over the years and we both respect and adore him. Sometimes you have to wait a while in the waiting room, but I know that is because he is giving his other patients the same great care he has always given me. Can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2011

Dr. Cunningham is the best gynecologist ever. I started going to him in 1977 when he first started in practice with Dr. Ward Maxon and he delivered both of my kids. He is very knowledgable, takes time with his patients, and is just a great doctor. His office staff has always been good too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr Cunningham delivered my daughters 30 some years ago. I have diabetes which made my pregancy more complicated. He was the best. I could not have asked for anyone to take care of me better. He was always on top of the problem and very cautious. His personality made you feel at ease but when there was a problem he was very serious and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Personality and laughter are some of the best medicine. Even when he was recovering from a major illness, he still had and shared his sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867145].votes_count ]]