Rate Dr. Keith Berndtson

Dr. Keith Berndtson's Ratings

Disappointing compared to expectations. Doesn't get test results to patients properly or follow up as promised.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Dr. Berndston is extremely knowledgeable about alternative treatments for many health conditions related to pain, fatigue and chronic illnesses. His guidance on nutritional supplements has made a great improvement in my healing process and improving my overall health. His interest in understanding my confusion or concerns about my experience with other doctors'diagnosis and treatment has helped me evaluate my progress and make better decisions about moving forward with a hopeful plan. I don't have to second guess Dr. B as he is very clear in what he thinks about diagnosis and treatment. He is kind and considerate on many levels, and he makes certain that I have the resources to understand my choices. I highly respect and trust his experience and can recommend him to consult on any issues. He will refer patients to the best providers and resources he knows when the situation requires a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Dr Berndtson is a God-send. He helped me and my doctor in Missouri with my mold exposure. This man is a shining star in the medical world. Unbelievable caring and compassionate. Putting peoples lives and health over dollar bills. Taking the extra time to listen and get to the root of the problem. Very unassuming and humble. Wow. Dr Berndtson, I honestly didn't think Doctors like you existed. You're the BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

My daughter has been to so many doctors her whole life, for so many different problems. She had chronic sinus infections, weight gain, kindney stones, some of which had to be surgically removed etc. She saw Dr. Keith almost two years ago with the most significant improvement. My daughter has maintained her ideal weight, no more sinus infections. I have recently started to see him myself. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

I don't know how much I have paid, but whatever it is, is completely worth it for getting my life back. I have had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom for 7 years and have never felt better or more validated than with Dr. Berndtson and his staff. They are true heroes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I have been his patient for more than 10 years. Dr. B. has treated me with excellent care for the following issues: CFS, Firbromyalgia, Osteo Arthritis, hypertension and everything in between. Dr. B. and his staff give new meaning to holistic or whole person care. His relaxed and open minded manner makes it easy to talk about personal issues that effect my physical health. Patients are his number one concern, not time. Yet he is usually on time. I find that amazing. Dr. Berndtson sets a standard that is difficult if not impossible for other physicians to meet. I hope other Doctors will take a look at his example and learn from it. Treat yourself to a visit with him. I know you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

I cannot say enough good things about this fine man and great fibromyalgia doctor. I went to him in severe pain and he helped me get my life back. He treats the patient and not your chart, so unlike some endocrinologists and other fibro doctors he will work with you and help you get to the bottom of what is the cause of your fibro. Has published articles, has one on his website about fibromyalgia, is working on a book. I thank God that I had the good fortune to find him. Ome in a million. Works with the Metabolic treatment program published by Dr. John C. Lowe (drlowe.com). Very knowledgable and patient, extremely caring. His clinic offers everything, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, herbs, supplements, Myers vitamin injections. If you want to get better go to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2081423].votes_count ]]