Rate Dr. Melinda Webb

Dr. Melinda Webb's Ratings

Dr Webb is my son's pediatrician. We love her. She always takes the time to address concerns & you never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Webb is so caring and helpful especially to me as a new mother. She is so friendly and eager to answer all my questions. The 24hour nurseline is also extremely helpful in which I have used it numerous times with a sick child that has saved me any emergency room visits. Dr Webb as well as the other Dr's in the practice are superb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Webb is the best Doctor at the Warren Clinic. She has been the only doctor for all five of my children. My oldest is now 16. She's definitely the best of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

Dr. Webb is the best. She is so helpful and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Very friendly and reassuring to new parents. I cannot recommend a better pediatrician. Being a new mother I had a very large number of questions. She personally called me back after hours to speak with me about trouble I was having breastfeeding my infant daughter. This is how a doctor should be. A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867496].votes_count ]]