Rate Dr. A. KUMAR Ananda

Dr. A. KUMAR Ananda's Ratings

My 3son's have been patients of Dr. Ananda's since newborns and now almost 12 years later we feel like he's part of our family. Dr. Ananda is truly the BEST, he is knowledgeable as well as spot on with all of his diagnoses. We've never had to wait and always get an appointment the day of calling. For the person who spoke poorly about his wife, you must have the wrong office. Mrs. Ananda is a delightful person who ALWAYS welcomes you with a warm smile and a very gracious goodbye, she is a added bonus to the office. My boys love Dr. Ananda we will go to him as long as we can, my husband and I would go to him if we could. :) We chose Dr. Ananda years ago when we found out he is a neonatologist, he knows a sick baby when he sees one. Never once have we EVER been disappointed.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

The best pediatrician.He is my daughter's and son'spediatrician.He is very friendly and make the kids comfortable.My daughter just loves the clinic .As some one said in one of the reviews about the doctor's wife is not true.She is a wonderful person.And to get an appointment is easy .He spends lot of time with patient,answers all questions and queries we have..in simple words,he s the BEST Doctor.. No billing issues.He is very knowledgeable,prompt in making a diagnosis.I drive 14 miles to his clinic because I just need him to treat my kids.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ananda is THE BEST children's doctor! The office person, his lovely wife, is the sweetest woman, who always has a smile. I can get in to see Dr. Ananda right away, and if I need to speak to him on weekends, he always! returns my calls promptly! We love him!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

gREAT dR. poor OFFICE PERSON...just was told is his wife....she has NO buisness working at the front desk...every problem I have ever had whith this dr. was caused by her...and even a simple address update turned into a 5x nightmare....also billing issues with her. she needs to GO back home so My Dr. Visits can be great again. <<I hope dr. Ananda reads this>>

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ananda has been my son's doctor since birth and I would never think of switching. He has been helpful, compassionate, and even fun during our visits. My son looks forward to going to the doctor. I never feel like we're being rushed even when the office is obviously busy. Probably the best pediatrician I've ever met.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ananda is awesome. He's wonderful at engaging the kids during their exam; they have an absolute blast on every visit!

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

My son loves this Dr. He is great with him and always comes in with a smile on his face. They are great with same day apt as well. My son had a rash all over his body and being a first time parent I was freaking out and he assured me that it was nothing to worry about which was a relief. Great Pediatrician.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag