Rate Dr. Vlassis Travias

Dr. Vlassis Travias's Ratings

Dr. Travias is the most attentive, professional, curteous, efficient doctor and just a down right nice guy. When we first moved here, I did NOT want to go to a male GYN. However, after one visit I prefer Dr. Travias over all previous GYNs. He is awesome!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Travias is the best doctor I have ever had! I agree with all of this feedback others have provided. He delivered both of our children and was incredibly caring and patient throughout my entire pregnancies and follow-up care. I recommend this practice overall but the only other Dr at the practice I can speak as highly about is Dr. Jordano-Alter. The other doctors are not as compassionate, patient, and are often rather cold and rude. Dr. Travias is the best though and I highly reccomend him!! Its also very convient that their practice is right across the street from the Concord Emerson Hospital.

Submitted June 19, 2011 | flag

I cannot agree more with others feed back about Dr Travias! He always asked me what other questions I had after he answered a question so that you ALWAYS feel like you aren't taking up his time and that he is available to you to answer whatever question you throw at him. He is also quite funny and just generally has a great bedside manner!

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Travias is wonderful. He delivered my son 5 years ago, and though I was at first hesitant about a male doctor, he became my favorite in the practice!

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

When a mass was discovered on one of my ovaries, Dr. Travias had me in the hospital 3 days later to do a laparascopic procedure. He also made arrangments for one of Boston's best gynocological surgeons to be in the operating room -- just in case. Which turned out to be a wise decision --- since it was discovered that I had ovarian cancer. If not for Dr. Travias' prompt intervention, I might not be here today.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Travias. He is very patient and focused on the patient and aswering any questions you might have. I am having my first baby and couldnt be happier with the service I have been receiving from not only this doctor but the entire Concord OBGYN practice. I highly recommend this entire office!!

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Dr Travias is the best. He has incredible bedside manner and has a wonderful personality. He seems to be just as concerned about Mom during a pregnancy as he is about baby, which is really nice. He delivered my second child and was on recovery when my first child was delivered. I can't think of a more wonderful doctor in which to see during a pregnancy. I highly recommend him, as do many of my other friends who have had the opportunity to have him as their doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Travias delivered my son by C-section. The procedure went smoothly and recovery was quick. I've been to other OB/GYNs and he is by far the best. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2009 | flag

Love this doctor! Wish all doctors had this kind of bedside manner. He's very kind, attentive, and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed at any of his appointments. If you looking for a doctor with a calm assuring way about him with the intelligence to match this is your guy.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

Love, love, LOVE Dr. Travais. His bedside manner is outstanding - very kind and supportive. He is also well read on latest studies. After I had my 3rd miscarriage, he seemed to do a lot of research that has helped me carry my current pregnancy successfully. He also listens to your concerns and includes you in any decisions made about your care - definitely no god complex here!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag