Rate Dr. Keyvan Shirazi

Dr. Keyvan Shirazi's Ratings

This guy is obviously too money hungry to care about patients. He never sees you (I've had about 5 appointments and only seen him once, the rest are with his assistant. The nurses/secretaries treat you badly, and if you ask why it's taking so long after an hour and half of sitting there, they make you wait another hour (on purpose). They are very bitter & unprofessional, you can hear them talking about other patients in the lobby, if you ask a question, the answer is 'because'... I don't even know if they're nurses,a nurse would have more info than that. I asked for the Dr and he wasn't even there, on multiple occasions. I have a friend who had a kidney infection for about 2 weeks, went to this guy and he gave him pain relievers until he went to the ER and was given heavy antibiotics and hospitalized... I guess this Dr was taught that pain relievers cure infections? Stay away. He obviously doesn't care enough to examine his patients or get decent staff, don't be the next victim!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shirazi is one of the best doctors I have had. He cares a lot. I might have to wait most of the time but he is always seeing patients. He is caring, helpful and knowledgeable. His staff are very helpful. When I go there I know I will be taken care of. Even now with the medial changes he is working from his heart.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

The worst Dr ever! He or Dr Sharzad ( who is not a real physision) both suck!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

this is a worse dr that I ever met in my entire life. my mom went there and they got her blood test. My mom has a lung issue for many years and her back hearts when she is breathing. dr keyvan shirazi did not even bother to exam and all he said is don't work hard take rest. this is ridiculous. I do not know who gave him a license. His staff are so rude and they did not even bother to call and tell the result and when I call them they said oh everything is fine which is not fine. My mom has high cholesterol, high blood pressure, lung issue and asthma, dr keyvan shirazi said everything is ok. this is the worse Dr that I met in my entire life which never ever go back to him and also searching if he has a real license or may be he has to take board exam to refresh his knowledge......

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

This Doctor is ridiculous & should have his license taken away. My leg is turning black and he tells me it's nothing (later I find it's an arterial block). I ask him to fill out medical forms & unprofessionaly his secretaries fill them out in horrible English(2nd grade handwriting and grammar)& they take a week to write 1 sentence on a form that's meant to explain my medical history. My six year old granddaughter could have done better than that. He makes you wait in his office for over an hour even though you have an appt. You never really see him anyway,it's his PA you see(Trinbisheh) who is equally as ignorant. The secretaries think they're all beauty queens, spending more time grooming than working.When you go up to the desk to ask a question they treat you like worthless trash.They refuse to answer the phone from 12-2:30,which I realized while waiting in the pharmacy to get a prescription refill. The Target pharmacy sent 3 faxes in 1 week, and called several times,with no response

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

My mother did bloodwork and test results that showed a very low deficiency in iron. The office did not even call to report bloodwork results when it showed a very strong irregularity that is basically anemia at this point!!She had to call to receive a copy of the results. Nothing was communicated. This office is a mess with 20 Persian receptionist working not knowing what goes where! Completely unorganized and unprofessional staff. STAY AWAY.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

My father went to this doctor with many symptoms warranting additional testing for possible cancer, however he did nothing. My father went back to him month after month complaining of a lot of things. He stated that it was nothing. My father then recently was rushed to the hospital and there we found that he has stage 4 cancer. He is at the stage that nothing can be done to save his life and Dr. Shiraz is to blame. If he had done is job correctly and ran the necessary tests my father may still have a chance to live. This is by far the WORST doctor on the face of the earth. He is no way shape or form should still be practicing. If you want to remain living DO NOT go to this doctor and he is in it just to make money.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

He is a great Doc. However, his office manager is such a rude lady which argues people's privacy right infront of all other patients. Every one in the office are running around. I like him and dont want to switch but he is always in RUSH!

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag

wait in line for 2 hr even if i made an appointment, dr dont have time for me, he would seat with me for 2 min and send one of his people to talk to me. dont know from his left and right , my info was commpletly wrong on the file and computer, his stuff are very unplasent. this clinic its like a black market. and people are treated there like a machine. i dont know how he still has his dr lic :(

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

This office is disgusting, the staff is so rude and unhelpfull and it takes forever to get in to actually see a doctor do not waste your time trust me

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag