Rate Dr. Andre J. Singer

Dr. Andre J. Singer's Ratings

I've been going to Dr singer for a year now. I find him to be a bit overly friendly to the point where I'm not comfortable in going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My wife has been going to this Dentist for 30 years, my self 17 years. He has a very nice personality that puts people at ease. He is a terrific dentist. I hope he never retires. He is always up on the new techniques.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Singer and staff are the best !!! Our family goes back 15-20 years with him. Dr. Singer is a kind and caring man,he is a very Knowledgable man and does his work with complete professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

He is a very caring person. The staff is also very nice. Sometimes you have to wait a while but he has cable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

He is very nice and helpful. Always makes me feel at ease and compfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Simply the best dentist. When I needed a many implants, Dr. Singer actually flew with me to Buffalo,NY to the expert on mini-dental implants because he wanted to learn the newest technology. My teeth were so bad and now they are great thanks to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Singer is by far the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever been to. He treats everyone as if they are a part of his family and he knows how to strike up a conversation with everyone. While having a drill in your mouth and sometimes dealing with discomfort, Dr. Singer makes going to the dentist a very easy experience. I've been going to him for over a decade and will continue to do so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

The best dentist I have ever used. I would recommend him to anyone. Professional, extremely competent,and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Best dentist ever..going to him for 30 years moved to New Jersey and still commute to Brooklyn for his services...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Dr. Singer is always available, he is very pleasant and makes gong to the dentist a fun experience rather then torture. He has a great deal of knowledge and knows how to fix any dental problem. He is a true professional and it would be great to have my doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][868701].votes_count ]]