Rate Dr. Marianne Tosick

Dr. Marianne Tosick's Ratings

She is one of the best pediatric doctors. Very kind, knowlegable and helpful. She will never rush with the patients. I reccomend her to all my family and friends. She is a Great doctor. :)

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tosick has seen all of my children for the past 8 years and we have always been thoroughly pleased with both the office staff and Dr. herself. She is knowledgeable, listens to your concerns and will always do her best to address your concerns when her assurances aren't enough. I would always recommend her services to anyone who asked and am truly thankful that we found her when we did (especially after reading some of the other pediatric reviews).

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Really nice doctor. Will listen to all your complains / issues patiently. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would reccomend to all my friends & Family.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2008 | flag