Rate Dr. Fiona Halliday

Dr. Fiona Halliday's Ratings

Dr. Halliday is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. She is thorough and supportive. She is by far the best doctor my family has ever had. She's great with kids and seniors (my parents are also her patients). Tina is always kind and friendly whenever we are in the office or call to make an appointment.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

People keep slamming Tina...don't know why. She was always very nice to me. Dr. Halliday was probably one of the most unprofessional doctors I've ever been to. She is condescending and arrogant, cold and uncaring. She once said, 'I don't know why you didn't stay with your own doctor'. This was after I changed doctors because I moved to the Falls. She dismisses everything you tell her. She has her face in that laptop too much. Try getting her to fill out a form...you'd think you were asking for her kidneys (I guess the 1/2 mill a yr she makes isn't enough to write a couple sentences?) You can never get an appointment in a reasonable time. I don't think she has any business being a GP. She should be working in an operating room where she doesn't have to interact with the patients. My wife and I have both switched doctors and are now VERY happy with our new doctor. It's like a weight has been lifted. Dr. Halliday was a BIG disappointment.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

busy,too much time spent in the computer instead of checqing the patient,too much time to discover a problem but ince discovered super prompt action

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

I am A patient of Dr.Halliday and when ever I wish to call for an appointment I will get an terrible attitude from the sectary ,She will ask rudely why I want an appointment and that Dr.Halliday is very busy ! Now I have been Diagnosed with Breast cancer and after I waited two month's for an appointment the sectary welcomed me by Screaming "Why are you here !!" She MADE ME CRY and now I am scared to go back!!!!!! Now I see I'm not the only one who is treated like this ! Obviously Dr.Halliday is keeping Tina as a Secretary witch shows she doesn't care about her patients and how they feel when they have to visit her office and meet the her her sectary as I like to call "The Monster" at the door! After I have been treated like this continually , I will be searching for a new Doctor and I will not recommend her because of her rude sectary "Tina"

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Well, let me first say that many members of my family and also friends have been treated rudely by the doc. She seems to have an arrogance about her...prefers to belittle patients who are even slightly over-weight (by her standard), and smoke...not that I'm condoning smoking but her rudeness is not needed when your there for a totally different reason. Took me 1 month to get a first appointment and now I'm waiting 1-1/2 months for my 2nd appointment in 3 years. The receptionist is beyond rude. I just asked for a consultation and told i needed another reason. I was forced by the receptionist into making up a reason to see the Doc. I guess she doesn't make enough money from a simple consultation.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

I got so tired of never being able to a) get an answer at her office b) having to deal with Tina c) being referred to the "after care clinic" d) not there for me when I'm in crisis that I have officially deregistered her and will seek a new Dr.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Dr Halliday is very helpful and knowledgeable. I feel safe in her care. She also looks after my disabled son and his health can be complicated at times. She is unphased by this and if she feels he is better served by a specialist, she does not hesitate to arrange that consultation. I am pleased that our family has Fiona for our physician.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Halliday seems to think that most problems are not worth the time. Also whenever i tell her i have this or that wrong she has also had it and beleives its nothing to worry about.It seems like she just wants to bill for the apt. most of the time and really doesn't do anything. Tina has the personality of a baboon.I've never been treated so horribly by a receptionist in a doctors office. I'm surprised Dr. Halliday has any patients left at all.Tina will eventually scare everyone away.Its too bad that there are so few doctors in this area and everyone needs a good doctor to take care of them,just doesn't seem fair that you just can't get good service in that office.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

I hate making appointments with this doctor. She is fine once you get in her office..but her receptionist Tina is a rude and dismisses everything you have to say. She has no manners. The doctor may know medicine but is stupid for hiring her and keeping Tina around! The receptionist can't get you in for an appointment and it takes 3 months to get in the docs office. What a joke!

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Halliday for almost a year now and love her. She is very supportive and caring. I however agree with others about her secretary she really needs to learn how to talk to people. I have been to the point of tears and am afraid to call for an appointment because she is so rude and abrubt. I also have had scheduling mishaps with her and she made me feel as though I had done the worst thing in the world. I know I went to the appointment at the time I was given because I wrote it on my calander while I was on the phone making the appointment and read it back and she confirmed. (of course she would never have made that mistake what a joke). All being said I still love being a patient of Dr. Halliday when I finally get to see her.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag