Rate Dr. Fiona Halliday

Dr. Fiona Halliday's Ratings

Terrible attitude and very intimidating demeanor. She has her nose in her laptop most of the time rather than really paying attention to the patients. The hours are poor and it is AWFUL trying to get an appointment, would be easier to schedule with the Queen of England. I should not be nervous to speak to my doctor I should be comfortable. Maybe it is time to switch..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I love Dr. Halliday! She is amazing always listening to my problems and really cares about her patients. Tina is also amazing, she has a lot of people that she needs to fit in to see Dr. Halliday and tries her best but cannot please everyone. I also don't think its Tina's fault when she can't fit someone in right away, Dr Halliday is just busy. I would recommend Dr. Halliday to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

My husband & I have been seeing Dr. Halliday since she opened her office. She has always listened to everything we had to say and came up with a solution or sent us for a second opinion. We always feel comfortable discussing anything with her and know she will be able to help. Tina is great and has always been very understanding and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Halliday is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. She is thorough and supportive. She is by far the best doctor my family has ever had. She's great with kids and seniors (my parents are also her patients). Tina is always kind and friendly whenever we are in the office or call to make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

People keep slamming Tina...don't know why. She was always very nice to me. Dr. Halliday was probably one of the most unprofessional doctors I've ever been to. She is condescending and arrogant, cold and uncaring. She once said, 'I don't know why you didn't stay with your own doctor'. This was after I changed doctors because I moved to the Falls. She dismisses everything you tell her. She has her face in that laptop too much. Try getting her to fill out a form...you'd think you were asking for her kidneys (I guess the 1/2 mill a yr she makes isn't enough to write a couple sentences?) You can never get an appointment in a reasonable time. I don't think she has any business being a GP. She should be working in an operating room where she doesn't have to interact with the patients. My wife and I have both switched doctors and are now VERY happy with our new doctor. It's like a weight has been lifted. Dr. Halliday was a BIG disappointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

busy,too much time spent in the computer instead of checqing the patient,too much time to discover a problem but ince discovered super prompt action

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

I am A patient of Dr.Halliday and when ever I wish to call for an appointment I will get an terrible attitude from the sectary ,She will ask rudely why I want an appointment and that Dr.Halliday is very busy ! Now I have been Diagnosed with Breast cancer and after I waited two month's for an appointment the sectary welcomed me by Screaming "Why are you here !!" She MADE ME CRY and now I am scared to go back!!!!!! Now I see I'm not the only one who is treated like this ! Obviously Dr.Halliday is keeping Tina as a Secretary witch shows she doesn't care about her patients and how they feel when they have to visit her office and meet the her her sectary as I like to call "The Monster" at the door! After I have been treated like this continually , I will be searching for a new Doctor and I will not recommend her because of her rude sectary "Tina"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Well, let me first say that many members of my family and also friends have been treated rudely by the doc. She seems to have an arrogance about her...prefers to belittle patients who are even slightly over-weight (by her standard), and smoke...not that I'm condoning smoking but her rudeness is not needed when your there for a totally different reason. Took me 1 month to get a first appointment and now I'm waiting 1-1/2 months for my 2nd appointment in 3 years. The receptionist is beyond rude. I just asked for a consultation and told i needed another reason. I was forced by the receptionist into making up a reason to see the Doc. I guess she doesn't make enough money from a simple consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I got so tired of never being able to a) get an answer at her office b) having to deal with Tina c) being referred to the "after care clinic" d) not there for me when I'm in crisis that I have officially deregistered her and will seek a new Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr Halliday is very helpful and knowledgeable. I feel safe in her care. She also looks after my disabled son and his health can be complicated at times. She is unphased by this and if she feels he is better served by a specialist, she does not hesitate to arrange that consultation. I am pleased that our family has Fiona for our physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869444].votes_count ]]