Rate Dr. William T. Madland

Dr. William T. Madland's Ratings

Hands down the best OB I have ever encountered. He has been so helpful with both of my pregnancies. He truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Madland is my current doc as I am 32 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and wish we weren't moving as I would love to keep him as my doc for delivery. He is very kind and respectful and takes the time to listen to any questions or concerns. He is willing to allow women to try for a VBAC and that alone means the world to me! I would recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a new OB/GYN. Best one I've ever had and never rushes me through appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr Madland is one of the BEST DOCTORS THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH!! He has WONDERFUL bedside manners and treats you with compassion! He literally saved my life. I had,an ovarian torsion for four months that was missed by multiple doctors. He also delivered my second child. He went above and beyond to ensure that my medical needs were met.. Thanks Dr. Madland, Minot misses you! You should come back, SERIOUSLY! I know my issues will be addressed with you as my provider! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr.Madland literally saved my life. I had to have emergency surgery due to a ruptured fallopian tube that another doctor missed!? He was so kind and took alot of time to make sure myself and my family understood everything that had happened and what the future would hold after surgery. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Madland ended up delivering my daughter when my regular OB/GYN was out of town - I absolutely LOVED him and actually switched to him afterward as my regular doctor. There is honestly not enough room here to say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Madland is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever had. He takes plenty of time with you during your appointments and treats you with the utmost respect. He personally helped me with infertility issues when it would have been easier to send me onto a specialist. He took the time and energy into working with myself and my husband and his dedication to us will never be forgotten!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Madland is wonderful. He delivered two of my three children and I love him. He is very gentle and considerate but makes good medical decisions. I would trust him through any type of ob/gyn need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869883].votes_count ]]