Rate Mary Beth Alder

Mary Beth Alder's Ratings

Mary Beth is someone who is genuinely looking out for the interests of her patients -- both in terms of health as well as financially. Unfortunately, I cannot say that for all of the physicians I have interacted with in the past. She was also very happy to explain her thought process and how a recommended prescription works to be completely transparent with me -- which I found very helpful and I can say has motivated me to take my medication as prescribed. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Mary Beth is the best in town. She is funny, supportive, and practical. We will be leaving the DC area in November and are seriously thinking about how we might be able to continue as patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Have never had a physician as knowledgeable as Mary Beth. Extremely helpful and excellent person to converse with and immediately feel as though you've known her for years. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Mary Beth has been seeing me for years. I travel a long distance to be under her care. Not thrilled with the office staff but they are worth putting up with to see Mary Beth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

I'v seen doctor alder in person only twice, but recently found myself in need of advice while travelling on a sensitive topic. I sent her an unreasonably long email with several questions, and was more than pleased to receive a detailed and incredibly helpful response in less than 24 hours. In a time where it is such a challenge to gain attention from a doctor when paying, I was extremely grateful for her willingness to go above and beyond what could reasonably be expected when responding to my email. Thanks Mary beth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

I think Dr. Adler really saved me. I was depressed, still am, but thought I could handle it. When I came to her she knew exactly where I was coming from and prescribed a medication. I'm anti meds but she made me feel comfortable about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Mary Beth rocks! Her reception staff needs a bit of polishing, but totally worth the visit to see her. Love Mary Beth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][869922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I love Dr. Alder. She is very helpful and knowledgable, and gives you all the information you want about your exam (sometimes I feel like other doctors 'dumb it down' in order to get me out of there sooner). She also responds to email, which is great for getting test results and/or follow-up questions. I would recommend her without reservation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

Mary Beth is the most knowledgeable, compassionate nurse practioner. We have been seeing Mary Beth for 16 years and she has taken very good care of us, not only for HIV but for many other health problems. She always knows exactly what is wrong. She gives you her time and never rushes you. I would recommend her for both adults and children. Since my daughter has been seeing her since she was 4 years of age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

MaryBeth is the most knowledgeable doctor/nurse practioner, not only in her specialty field, but in other fields also. She has spoted problems immediatley and has solved them. I would highly reccommend her not only for adults but for children also. She is very compasionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][869919].votes_count ]]