Dr. Catherine Bulanda

You may also like

Rate Dr. Catherine Bulanda

Dr. Catherine Bulanda's Ratings

The grumpiest and most rushed office I have ever been to. I felt like apologizing for taking up their time. I won't go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

My first pair of orthodics were great and I was very happy. I needed to replace them so I went back. My second pair hurt like crazy. My knee, my hip....oouucccch! I had to wait four months for my follow up appointment and so I did not find that very helpful. By the time I saw the doctor the guarantee time on the orthodics had expired. I was OK with that but then they did not want to bother with trying to change them so that means I have nothing to show for my $500. As long as everything goes well this office is fine but as soon as you have a problem don't expect them to put in the effort and time to figure things out. The staff will be be very nice until you have a problem or until you ask too many questions. Then watch out!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2684150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bulanda by my doctor. After one discussion wither her so called "Staff" I decided that I would prefer to spend my hard earned money on a doctor who was willing to treat me they same way that she wanted to be treated. (I cannot comment on the Punctuality or Knowledge as I cancelled my appointment)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Bulanda's and i cannot say enough good about her and the staff they are all amazing ladies to wait for an appointment with a Dr. that is so caring in a day of... pick a number... is nothing. Worth the wait i tell everyone. She has changed my quality of life. If there is a conflict of personality's it isn't with this clinic they are all very kind and knowledgeable, I would highly recommend Serenity Foot Clinic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Why ask about punctuality? Every patient can't be expected to be totally faithful to a 15 minute exam. Besides, read a book or magazine for a few minutes. Dr. Bland a is thorough, very knowledgeable . The prescription she gave me worked immediately and I was able to sleep in peace!
She knows her stuff..just be prepared to listen.
I shall return.
Allan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Bulanda for bunion surgery approximately 10-12 years ago at a former location. Recently I have been suffering from moderate to severe numbness which originates and then radiates from the incision where she did the surgery. As I am on my feet for work, and have tried numerous comfortable footware options, I feel like I'm now desperate to find out what is causing the problem for fear of having to go off work undiagnosed. The GP is perplexed, along with my physio and chiro. Clearly, Dr. Bulanda who performed the surgery could treat me like a former patient, not a new patient and get me in before August 20th. It's only mid May. In the meantime, I am suffering and likely unable to work. Achilles foot clinic where I used to see Dr. Bulanda can fit me in tomorrow. Front desk staff seemed rude and uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2430391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I had a bunionectomy early 2013 with Dr.Bulanda which failed,so another was scheduled some 3 months later. This too,failed. I am convinced I was given inadequate information which contributed greatly to these failures and the information given was very confusing. Also, I could not get an appointment unless rigidly specified months in advance. If A problem should develop this Dr.is unhelpful. I would recommend getting referral from family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][870040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

This is a very busy office. Be prepared to wait for a long time for the initial consult and then for the follow-ups. Dr. Bulanda is very personable. In my case she was very unhelpful. While assessing my situation she went on at length about how superior her orthotics were and how precise they must be to get results. I had multiple failures with orthotics over the years, but she convinced me that she could do better and that the orthotics could be adjusted until they were spot on. She backed-up her claim with a money back guarantee for the orthotics. I was cast for the orthotics and waited almost 2 months for them. (Our schedules conflicted) I got my orthotics and they caused me considerable pain. both knees, right hip lower back, stiff neck, shooting nerve pain in both feet, heel pain. I went back expecting to begin the process of adjusting them to work for me. No attempt was made and a refund was immediately offered. Dr. Bulanda did not even want to try. that is what 18 months got me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][870039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

My best friend told me one day that she was having foot surgery. I asked which foot and low and behold she had the same problem I have, so I was very interested in following her situation.I drove her from Red Deer to Calgary for a follow up appt. I found Dr. Bulanda to be delightful. My friend is 100% happy and can now buy her normal size shoes, which is what I am looking forward to. I am excited about my first appointment tomorrow!people...stop complaining about the costs. The Podiatrist in Red Deer quoted me $3000.00!! Anything less than that is a bonanza!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870038].votes_count ]]