Rate Dr. M. Shahid Kamal

Dr. M. Shahid Kamal's Ratings

Did not listen insisted that my parent come in. Mind you I am 23 years old and take care of myself. Insulted me and said all I need to do is organize better which I've tried in my two year long journey of finding a solution. I will never use him again and will tell everyone to stay away from this one!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Kamal does nothing but hand out anti-depressants. He does not explain anything and appears not to know what he is doing. He is more interested in building his practice than helping people. He does not communicate well. Does not take the time with a person. Unwilling to answer questions.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. M. Shahid Kamal. Is a life saver, OK. My insurance is trying to kill me for over 10 years of abuse and neglect. I have fallen several times. My insurance has forced my body to deteriorate to the point that I no longer can defend stairs safely. Depression is unbearable, he cares, I tell you that means the world to me and my wife. Mahalo Dr. KAMAL.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kamal does not explain anything. He only wants to hand out anti-depressants. Not happy with him.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

very dissappointed his with his method of practice. he kept prescribing anti depressants which i could not continually use due to the fact they made me unfunctionable. he never tried to figure out what is wrong with me therefore i havent been diagnosed. his solution was to prescribe me something im not even diagnosed for. in the end he said he couldnt help me for lack of insurance. i was left with the impression that if i didnt have money he wasnt interested in finding out what condition i have.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag