You may also like

Rate Dr. Guy A. Torres

Dr. Guy A. Torres's Ratings

Waited over an hour padt my appointment time. Staff is nice, but not worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had the best experience ever the staff was helpful and Dr Torres explained everything that he was going to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Guy Torres is a terrible surgeon. Major complications . Stay away from this OBGYN unless you want to lose your life or be disabled the rest of your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr Torres is the best-he has delivered 2 of my children, one being high risk. as far as the punctuality being low-it is because he cares and if extra time is needed - he takes it with you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

This doctor is horrible he made me very uncomfortable and did not listen to my concerns he only prescribed medication that made me much worse also complete a exam with out a female in room. After telling him my issues he discharged me at 30 weeks where I had to find a new doctor asap so high could continue to see my high risk doctor to make sure my baby is ok. If u ask me I have no ideal how he is still a doctor in las Vegas

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

This doctor was horrible very in helpful and made me very uncomfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Torres is a very caring and thoughtful Doctor. I have seen many OB/GYN's and have worked for Kaiser Permanente OB/GYn for many years....He is a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I really like Dr. Torres! He helped me through the pregnancy with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr Guy Torres really hurt me physically. I went in for a simple Laparscopy to look at ovary. I was sent home to return to E R. with Internal Bleeding. I have been in bed and injured from Surgical Complication, now 5 months. My like us ruined. I am in so much pain & have been sent to so many sub-specislists trying to figure out what he did. I lost sensation to urinate. In constant burning nerve pain. Pain is from where Trocar tool jabbed into me & hit vein & nerves. I limp now, can't walk well, will never run or jump or even ride a bike. I can barely get up stairs. I can't work on my feet doing Hair anymore. I feel like I was SHOT & IT NEVER HEALED! I suffer & have lost money, time & health. What a medical nightmare. I don't know if I will ever get my health back & I have a daughter to support. I'm devastated & have been thru hell :( Apparently, I'm a rare statistic with no rights.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870818].votes_count ]]