Rate Dr. Guy A. Torres

Dr. Guy A. Torres's Ratings

Dr Torres is the best-he has delivered 2 of my children, one being high risk. as far as the punctuality being low-it is because he cares and if extra time is needed - he takes it with you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

This doctor is horrible he made me very uncomfortable and did not listen to my concerns he only prescribed medication that made me much worse also complete a exam with out a female in room. After telling him my issues he discharged me at 30 weeks where I had to find a new doctor asap so high could continue to see my high risk doctor to make sure my baby is ok. If u ask me I have no ideal how he is still a doctor in las Vegas

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

This doctor was horrible very in helpful and made me very uncomfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Torres is a very caring and thoughtful Doctor. I have seen many OB/GYN's and have worked for Kaiser Permanente OB/GYn for many years....He is a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I really like Dr. Torres! He helped me through the pregnancy with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr Guy Torres really hurt me physically. I went in for a simple Laparscopy to look at ovary. I was sent home to return to E R. with Internal Bleeding. I have been in bed and injured from Surgical Complication, now 5 months. My like us ruined. I am in so much pain & have been sent to so many sub-specislists trying to figure out what he did. I lost sensation to urinate. In constant burning nerve pain. Pain is from where Trocar tool jabbed into me & hit vein & nerves. I limp now, can't walk well, will never run or jump or even ride a bike. I can barely get up stairs. I can't work on my feet doing Hair anymore. I feel like I was SHOT & IT NEVER HEALED! I suffer & have lost money, time & health. What a medical nightmare. I don't know if I will ever get my health back & I have a daughter to support. I'm devastated & have been thru hell :( Apparently, I'm a rare statistic with no rights.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

Being very picky I have been through three doctors and non compare to Dr. Torres.He delivered my first son who was three weeks early, arrived on time, and gave me all the immediate attention required.He also called personally to make sure everything was okay after my son was admitted in the NIQU for swallowing fluid.Although it can take some time in the waiting room I'd say its definitely worth the wait.I do reccomend setting an early appointment.Hes very straight forward and doesnt waste his time talking or beating around the bush;gets straight to the point of what needs to be done.(which I love)I am now 29 weeks pregnant with my second little boy.I am considered high risk because of a thinned cervix and would have never known if it wasnt for him.I couldve lost my child and am very lucky to be carrying him this long.He has given me all the proper treatment and makes sure I know whats going on at all times.Hes simply the best!He wouldnt be so busy and hard to get into if hewasnt(:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I had a totally hysterectmy, and I nealy died. Dr. Torres suggested I have this surgery done, as well as do a bladder lift. I voiced my concern about doing lapriscopy or actually surgery, and he told me that if during the lapricsopy he found that my orvaries were to large, that they would do that. My surgery was to be 1-2 hr, ended up being over 4 hours. During the lapriscopy, because my ovaries were so large, instead of doing regular surgery, he continued with the lapriscopy, and nicked my colon, and also cut my rectum. I lost alot of blood, and almost had to have transfusion. Ended up with infection, and had to stay an additional 2 day in the hospital. He claimed he made a little mistake!!! Oh, and no bladder lift, so know when I cough or sneeze I urinate. Lied to me and said that I had a rectal seal that he mentioned to me, but actually he didn't, and I had another person with me who will back that up. If you want to possible lose your life, then I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

I thought he was a little creepy. When he did my procedure, he made me cry and during the procedure he kept touching the inside of my thigh which made me feel very uncomfortable. After it was done and the nurse left, (while I was still naked from the waist down) he came up to me very close and started rubbing my back... and made me feel really violated. Ill be going somewhere else for my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870813].votes_count ]]