Rate Dr. Andelle Teng

Dr. Andelle Teng's Ratings

Very thorough. Always takes time to explain and answer questions. He was not pushy with surgery and worked with me on a plan to try everything else first. Surgery helped my spinal stenosis and leg cramping!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

fantastic job..no more pain from sciatia and other lower back problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

I fell in my bathroom & hurt my back & one dr I saw said I needed surgery. I saw Dr. Teng & he went over my x rays & spent about an hour with me listening & examining me. Really! He checked me more than any other doctors I had seen before. He showed me my x-ray pictures & explained them to me. He told me about my break. He told me that I would probably get better even without sugery & could watch me & work on things with medication, therapy, & a back brace. I saw a different surgeon before him who told me I would only expect to do better if I got this bone cement surgery to stabilize my broken bone pieces or I would always be in pain. I'm so glad I got Dr. Teng's opinion. My back pain eventually got better in about 3 weeks so Dr Teng was right & I didn't had to have surgery. My back has some bad days when it is colder but not anything like it was. I'm so happy he listned to what i wanted. I agree with others that said he's truly a nice & kind person. it seems so rare nowadays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I slipped on my front steps and broke my hip. Dr teng saw me in the hospital. He told me about my break/fracture and told me my options which was to fix it with a partial hip. I had surgery and my pain got better in my hip but the incision hurt. The physical theripist at glendale adventist were very nice and I was walking the next day after surgery. I finally got to go home and did very well! I saw dr Teng at his clinic and he was so nice and always concerned about howw i was getting along. I saw him 1 more time and was supposed to see him for one last appointment a few weeks ago but he was gone from his practice. I'm sad to see that he left but my hip is doing great! I walk the same as before but occasionally get aches when the weathers cold. Im certainly more careful going down my steps! He was such a patient caring doctor and i'm glad he was the dr who fixed my hip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Teng takes the time to explain complicated medical terminology in a patient and clear manner. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I was referred to see Dr Teng by my Family Dr. I also found out one of my friends also saw him and recommended him. I was impressed by the care and time he gave me. I had a list of questions and he answered each and every one. I feel he is very competent and he would treat me like he would treat a family member. He has given me different options for treating my lumbar low back problems and I can tell he wants me to make an educated decision of my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

It took a little while waiting in the waiting room but Dr. Teng took his time with me and listened to me. He showed me my xrays and my mri test and explained a lot to me. We discussed treatment and he recommended ibuprophen and suggested an epidural steroid injection from the side. After the injection my pain went completely away. It's been about 4 weeks and i'm still doing great. I hope this injection lasts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

He spent a very long time explaining my problem to me and was very patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][870835].votes_count ]]