Rate Dr. Claude G. Raphael

Dr. Claude G. Raphael's Ratings

took great care of my mother. She was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr Rafael took the time to make sure she understood everything and personally called all of our doctors to coordinate her care.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Raphael asked if I Had questions before he started the exam and did not waste any time letting me know the results were "Good News." Dr. Raphel understands patients come first.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Loved talking to this doctor. Answer all my questions. Explain everything clearly. Really does seem to care

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

great doctor. he spent 25 that is talking to me about my results. My wife and I leftknowing that we were very well taken care of. I will only see him again.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Very caring bedside manner. Took the time to explain my results and seemed very knowledgable.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Raphael is a diamond in the rough. I have been dealing with chronic pelvic pain for years. Dr. Raphael took the time took listen to all of my symptoms and accurately diagnosed me with a rare condition. He worked closely with my Gastroenterologist and PCP and I am basically cured. I have never had a physician, especially a radiologist!, who was so caring and knowledgable. He is the best physician I have ever met.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag