Rate Dr. Claude G. Raphael

Dr. Claude G. Raphael's Ratings

took great care of my mother. She was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr Rafael took the time to make sure she understood everything and personally called all of our doctors to coordinate her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Raphael asked if I Had questions before he started the exam and did not waste any time letting me know the results were "Good News." Dr. Raphel understands patients come first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Loved talking to this doctor. Answer all my questions. Explain everything clearly. Really does seem to care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

great doctor. he spent 25 that is talking to me about my results. My wife and I leftknowing that we were very well taken care of. I will only see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Very caring bedside manner. Took the time to explain my results and seemed very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Raphael is a diamond in the rough. I have been dealing with chronic pelvic pain for years. Dr. Raphael took the time took listen to all of my symptoms and accurately diagnosed me with a rare condition. He worked closely with my Gastroenterologist and PCP and I am basically cured. I have never had a physician, especially a radiologist!, who was so caring and knowledgable. He is the best physician I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871195].votes_count ]]