Dr. Michael M. Jadali

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Michael M. Jadali has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael M."
RID: 2608966
05/04/13 5 5 5 5 It took us a long time to find a good doctor like him and we now feel so blessed to have found him. He is Extremely kind, very observant, sharp and good at what he does. I've seen many, many doctors for various health concerns, and Dr. Jadali is one of the FINEST in the field! He's very caring, intuitively knows what is the cause of the pain and solves health issues. He is not just the prescription writer. The only down part is that getting the appointment is not so easy and I believe he does not have enough staff for his busy practice so you just have to be patient when requesting appointments.
Respond

20/06/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

15/06/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1439499

12/05/11 1 1 1 1 If you like to wait at least 40 minutes for your appointment go here If you like listening to the office staff talk about their plastic surgeries even in private areas go here If you liked to be judged by the pain medication you take go here If you want a rude office manager who thinks her**** don't stink go here The receptionist is nice but will roll her eyes at you when she thinks you are not looking If you like waiting forever for your test results go here If you would like your prescription refilled in a timely mannder without having to make 16 phone calls to check on it go here If you like pure attitude, rudeness and waiting forever, go here  Respond

27/10/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1264381
04/10/10 3 1 2 2 Dr Jadali treated me for 2 years, all a sudden my health started to decline with no reason. When I mentioned that I made an appointment with a specialist, he told me that it was in my head. The result of the blood tests made by the other doctor showed that my thyroid was dangerously overactive, I had to stop IMMEDIATELY the medication Dr Jadali prescribed as I was poisoning myself and do not hesitate to go to the ER if I was worsening. Don't believe the next Doctor who is telling you "it's in your head". Don't hesitate to get another opinion or see a specialist :)  Respond
RID: 1166917
11/05/10 1 2 5 5 Dr Jadali is a great doctor and has been treating me for fibromyalgia for the last +2years. Unfortunately, few months ago a new rude/unprofessional/indiscreet nurse-accountant has been hired. Knowing that 3 times a week I was dealing with this obnoxious lady was enough for me to look for another practician. If you are going to Dr Jadali's office, try to avoid the furious Rachel and instead deal with the sweet Felicia! Oh... and Rachel might persecute you in public (not once but several times) for payments... that you made in advance... hello?!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1114437
24/02/10 4 2 5 5 Dr. Jadali is my hero. I suffered from fibromyalgia for four years, switching from doctor to doctor, until he insisted that I give Xyrem a second chance. Since I started taking Xyrem, I have been sleeping much more deeply, and awaken more rested. He is a committed professional who takes the time to listen and empathize. gp
RID: 974603
28/08/09 3 3 5 5 This is one of the good guys. Can't understand that negative comment. I don't think Dr. Jadali claims he can cure FM, but he can definitely treat it and significantly improve the quality of life. He is a former pharmacist and is very knowledgeable and compassionate.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 781694
04/02/09 4 4 5 5 I can't say enough about how great is this Dr. He is absolutely a life saver. I was suffering from Fibromyalgia for 13 year and saw too many dr. but each time with no result until I was referred to Dr Jadali. he is spend 1 full hour examining me, head to tow. He took me off of few medications that was not needed. I feel absolutely wonderful now. I am still under his supervision and everyday I am improving more and more. He is such a great doctor and absolutely a wonderful gentleman. I would recommend him to who ever that has pain.
Respond

21/01/09 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 681251
08/09/08 3 5 1 1 This doc claims he can cure Fibromyalgia. Don't believe it! He hurt me physically and mentally and charged me a bundle to boot. This is supposed to be a pain clinic but he told me I had to "feel" the pain. He is now making his own batches of Guai and holding seminars on how "not" to get FM. I believe he is an unscrupulous doctor that is taking advantage of an illness with no known cure to make a buck.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 625757
27/06/08 5 4 5 5 He is such a campassionat physician and a very professional. I would recommend Dr. Jadali to everyone who has pain.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user