Rate Dr. Michael M. Jadali

Dr. Michael M. Jadali's Ratings

It took us a long time to find a good doctor like him and we now feel so blessed to have found him. He is Extremely kind, very observant, sharp and good at what he does. I've seen many, many doctors for various health concerns, and Dr. Jadali is one of the FINEST in the field! He's very caring, intuitively knows what is the cause of the pain and solves health issues. He is not just the prescription writer. The only down part is that getting the appointment is not so easy and I believe he does not have enough staff for his busy practice so you just have to be patient when requesting appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

If you like to wait at least 40 minutes for your appointment go here If you like listening to the office staff talk about their plastic surgeries even in private areas go here If you liked to be judged by the pain medication you take go here If you want a rude office manager who thinks her**** don't stink go here The receptionist is nice but will roll her eyes at you when she thinks you are not looking If you like waiting forever for your test results go here If you would like your prescription refilled in a timely mannder without having to make 16 phone calls to check on it go here If you like pure attitude, rudeness and waiting forever, go here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr Jadali treated me for 2 years, all a sudden my health started to decline with no reason. When I mentioned that I made an appointment with a specialist, he told me that it was in my head. The result of the blood tests made by the other doctor showed that my thyroid was dangerously overactive, I had to stop IMMEDIATELY the medication Dr Jadali prescribed as I was poisoning myself and do not hesitate to go to the ER if I was worsening. Don't believe the next Doctor who is telling you "it's in your head". Don't hesitate to get another opinion or see a specialist :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Dr Jadali is a great doctor and has been treating me for fibromyalgia for the last +2years. Unfortunately, few months ago a new rude/unprofessional/indiscreet nurse-accountant has been hired. Knowing that 3 times a week I was dealing with this obnoxious lady was enough for me to look for another practician. If you are going to Dr Jadali's office, try to avoid the furious Rachel and instead deal with the sweet Felicia! Oh... and Rachel might persecute you in public (not once but several times) for payments... that you made in advance... hello?!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Jadali is my hero. I suffered from fibromyalgia for four years, switching from doctor to doctor, until he insisted that I give Xyrem a second chance. Since I started taking Xyrem, I have been sleeping much more deeply, and awaken more rested. He is a committed professional who takes the time to listen and empathize. gp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

This is one of the good guys. Can't understand that negative comment. I don't think Dr. Jadali claims he can cure FM, but he can definitely treat it and significantly improve the quality of life. He is a former pharmacist and is very knowledgeable and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

I can't say enough about how great is this Dr. He is absolutely a life saver. I was suffering from Fibromyalgia for 13 year and saw too many dr. but each time with no result until I was referred to Dr Jadali. he is spend 1 full hour examining me, head to tow. He took me off of few medications that was not needed. I feel absolutely wonderful now. I am still under his supervision and everyday I am improving more and more. He is such a great doctor and absolutely a wonderful gentleman. I would recommend him to who ever that has pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][871265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2009

This doc claims he can cure Fibromyalgia. Don't believe it! He hurt me physically and mentally and charged me a bundle to boot. This is supposed to be a pain clinic but he told me I had to "feel" the pain. He is now making his own batches of Guai and holding seminars on how "not" to get FM. I believe he is an unscrupulous doctor that is taking advantage of an illness with no known cure to make a buck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2008

He is such a campassionat physician and a very professional. I would recommend Dr. Jadali to everyone who has pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][871263].votes_count ]]