Rate Dr. Thomas E. Havel

Dr. Thomas E. Havel's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

Dr. Havel is a true professional. Well educated and smart. I trust him completely. He has helped my for 10 years.Gratefully I honor him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Dr. Havel is competent, but seems eager to get the visit over as quickly as possible, without committing much empathy to the situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

History of seizures after 25 or more years found out I have Multiple Sclerosis, good luck to all of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Have seen him for a number of years. He is an INCREDIBLE DOCTOR. He is more than dispenser of medication - he truly understands and is there for his clients. Even given time restrictions, this man has lived a life and can understand where you're coming from. He respects you and is there for your best interest. I hope he doesn't retire soon because he's been most helpful for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2007

Seemed bored with me. Didn't listen. Diagnosed me with panic attacks. I quit seeing him but did take medication he ordered. Shortly after last visit I had 2 witnessed seizures.Neurologist who did EEG said I had temporal lobe epilepsy.Now I see MD at Stanford who specializes in psych/neurology. Panic attacks were misdiagnosed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082431].votes_count ]]